The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » Does a box / prop like this already exist please? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

deanbarlow
View Profile
Loyal user
264 Posts

Profile of deanbarlow
Guys,
I am looking for a box / prop which is able to shown empty and then have a ring appear inside, potentially, whilst it is held by the spectator. I am wanting to do a borrowed ring routine and then have a ring appear in the box / prop. It doesn't need to be the borrowed ring as I am thinking it be a cheap, tacky ring appear inside and then have the actual borrowed ring appear elsewhere (nest of wallets). Is there anything out there capable of this guys?
Thanks in advance.
Dean
Larry Barnowsky
View Profile
Inner circle
Cooperstown, NY where bats are made from
4770 Posts

Profile of Larry Barnowsky
There are some props that use the pea can principle that would work for you. I have a prop that consists of several components that fit together and depending where you separate the parts you can show the prop empty or filled.

Larry
mindmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
London
1740 Posts

Profile of mindmagic
Lippincott or "watch" box, or Mark Leveridge's Lightning Ring Box?

Barry
funsway
View Profile
Inner circle
old things in new ways - new things in old ways
9988 Posts

Profile of funsway
I am working on a number of eBooks using a Spiral/Rose Purse. It could be used for this purpose and even be "natural" to the effect as a place to store a valuable

"SpiralRing" offers effects for Ring on Sting, Transpositions, Transportations, ColorChanges, Ring on Wand, etc. PM me.
"the more one pretends at magic, the more awe and wonder will be found in real life." Arnold Furst

eBooks at https://www.lybrary.com/ken-muller-m-579928.html questions at ken@eversway.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » Does a box / prop like this already exist please? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL