The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Did you hear the latest? » » Magic Methods (3 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Leo Reynolds Jr
View Profile
Special user
850 Posts

Profile of Leo Reynolds Jr
Effective immediately Eddy Wade has assumed control of Magic Methods, the magic mail order operation originally founded by Jerry Mentzer in 1969.
charliemartin
View Profile
Special user
Rapid City, SD
713 Posts

Profile of charliemartin
Congrats on the new ownership. I used to see Jerry at The Atlanta Harvest of Magic, great guy.
MJE
View Profile
Veteran user
After all these years,I STILL have only
342 Posts

Profile of MJE
Wow, I used to LOVE that Magic Methods stuff! Everything seemed to be packaged in little plastic bags and tearing into them was pretty exciting for a guy just learning the art. I had a bunch of the photocopied booklets, too. You could tell that they were banged out on a typewriter. Somehow, that made it feel that you were being let in on some real secrets. It just felt more exclusive than do the slick video products these days. I'm not sure how to describe it....it just seemed more personal, I guess.

Well, let me echo the previous congratulatory note and also wish you great success. There's always a market for quality beginner's magic, so you should do well.
MagicMethods
View Profile
New user
Mount Holly,NC.USA
2 Posts

Profile of MagicMethods
Just as a historical update. I (Eddy Wade) took over Magic Methods, from the founder Jerry Mentzer on April 1, 2014, and as of April 2019, it's been five years of operating this Fun business for me! Jerry was my mentor in my youth, having met Jerry when I was 11 years old. I attended many conventions as his booth helper and also learned to make and package many of the items he created. I hope to update many of the products and reprint books as time & resources allow during my ownership of this great little company. Jerry started Magic Methods in 1969 so 2019 is the 50th Anniversary of the business! Thank you to everyone that has purchased from Magic Methods all these past years, Jerry & I truly appreciate the business.

Eddy Wade
Owner
Magic Methods
Mount Holly, NC 28120
Eddy Wade
PO Box 386
Mt. Holly,NC 28120
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Did you hear the latest? » » Magic Methods (3 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL