The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Limitless (7 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Mr. Mindbender
View Profile
Inner circle
1398 Posts

Profile of Mr. Mindbender
Would love to get Limitless, but I have a question Peter. How do I know you won't partner with Brian Brusheoid again, like the Rogue Wallet, and Limitless ends up exposed on Scam School? Just wondering.
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
17585 Posts

Profile of Slim King
Quote:
On Dec 6, 2014, Mr. Mindbender wrote:
Would love to get Limitless, but I have a question Peter. How do I know you won't partner with Brian Brusheoid again, like the Rogue Wallet, and Limitless ends up exposed on Scam School? Just wondering.

This is concerning?
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
tmoca
View Profile
Inner circle
1114 Posts

Profile of tmoca
Quote:

Good question. Smile
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
17585 Posts

Profile of Slim King
No answer?
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
saysold1
View Profile
Eternal Order
Recovering Cafe addict with only
10629 Posts

Profile of saysold1
Peter has always given a LOT to the mentalism and magic communities with many of the best releases ever. I'm not defending the Bushwood pair up but Peter's integrity and class has always been paramount.
Creator of The SvenPad Supreme(R) line of premium, made in the USA utility props. https://svenpads.com/
lucavolpe
View Profile
Inner circle
Italy - London
3165 Posts

Profile of lucavolpe
I just performed this for a strolling situation ina corporate show few days ago and it kills! Always perfect, no misses! As always Peter release great workers routines!
Raj Suman
View Profile
Veteran user
318 Posts

Profile of Raj Suman
Quote:
On Dec 7, 2014, tmoca wrote:
Quote:

Good question. Smile

I asked peter the question on the latest and greatets thread and he said he wouldnt sell it on like rogue wallet. here is what he says, On Dec 6, 2014, Peter Nardi wrote:
Hi Raj

No need to be concerned. I have no intention of selling the rights to Limitless to anyone.

Sincerely

Peter

so everything is ok this time I think
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Limitless (7 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL