The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Gyp-Pad Wallet by EvilDan (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

mkarav
View Profile
Regular user
Westwood, NJ
108 Posts

Profile of mkarav
I just purchased on the Café this ingenious mental divination wallet by EvilDan. This is no longer available and no instructions were included. If anyone is familiar with the handling of the gimmick or some presentation ideas or nuances to share, it would be appreciated. Thanks
Rocketeer
View Profile
Special user
Westchester, NY
965 Posts

Profile of Rocketeer
This may not be of much help but here's the Ronjo listing for it in action: http://www.ronjo.com/magic/ed-gyppad.html

BTW, is Evil Dan himself back in business? I seem to remember he sold the rights to his line to Jerry O'Connell
I'm selling my hardcover autographed limited edition copy of Jerome Finley's "Thought Veil"

PM me for info.
mkarav
View Profile
Regular user
Westwood, NJ
108 Posts

Profile of mkarav
Thanks for your response. I know of this site. There is no additional info or video on usage.
mkarav
View Profile
Regular user
Westwood, NJ
108 Posts

Profile of mkarav
The Gyp-Pad is not available as far as I can see and I do not see it on O'Connell's web site. I bought this from a Café member.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Gyp-Pad Wallet by EvilDan (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL