The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Ian D Montfort (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Funnybaldbloke
View Profile
Veteran user
Blackpool, England
377 Posts

Profile of Funnybaldbloke
Just had an email from gofasterstripe.com that a new dvd of Ian D Montforts show 'Unbelievable' is now available...

http://www.gofasterstripe.com/cgi-bin/we......id=22916

Tom is a great act, Ian is a great character and there's a bonus of his hospital radio DJ Ivan Brackenbury, which is about as funny as you can get!
Although the name is similar, this is different from his radio series available on iTunes and Audible and well worth a listen.

Also, if you're into comedy, have a look round gofasterstripe.com as they have some gems that aren't available elsewhere.

I have no affiliation with Tom or this website, I'm just a fan.
Tomorrow's bottom of the bill...Today!
tombinns
View Profile
New user
38 Posts

Profile of tombinns
Hope you like it - I think it was my 2012 Edinburgh Show....if you can work out where the Ivan Brackenbury live performance easter egg is let me know. The B'stards at GoFaster won't tell me.
Funnybaldbloke
View Profile
Veteran user
Blackpool, England
377 Posts

Profile of Funnybaldbloke
Waiting for it to arrive but I'm sure I'll love it.

Your radio series, which I got from Audible, is great! It's lovely to hear the audience gasp when you spring something on them that they realise isn't a joke and Ruth Madoc is a joy to listen to.

I'm also looking forward to more Ivan Brackenbury, assuming I can find it, cos I've cried at that character in the past. 'Country Tracks' is, in my opinion, one of the all time great lines up there with 'Four Candles'.

Hoping that next time you're in the Blackpool area I'll get to see you live.

Don't mean to sound gushing mate but you're just funny!
Tomorrow's bottom of the bill...Today!
bartleby
View Profile
Veteran user
361 Posts

Profile of bartleby
Quote:
On Dec 13, 2014, tombinns wrote:
Hope you like it - I think it was my 2012 Edinburgh Show....if you can work out where the Ivan Brackenbury live performance easter egg is let me know. The B'stards at GoFaster won't tell me.

Have you received any complaints from florists!?
george1953
View Profile
Inner circle
Mallorca (Spain)
5942 Posts

Profile of george1953
I'm still laughing, so is my wife, she thought it was hilarious Smile
By failing to prepare, we are preparing to fail.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Ian D Montfort (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.07 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL