The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Owen Magic Supreme Products now available at Hocus Pocus (4 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Cole Gross
View Profile
Elite user
Fresno, CA
437 Posts

Profile of Cole Gross
Hocus Pocus is pleased to announce our new association with Owen Magic Supreme. Hocus Pocus will be representing an array of Owen high quality magic props and paraphernalia from their vast product line.
Just in time for the winter holidays, now is your chance to treat yourself to a quality piece of Owen Magic. Browse our Owen Magic Supreme Category to see our line that is currently available by clicking here:
http://www.hocus-pocus.com/magicshop/mai......ice=0336

Known worldwide for creating props and equipment for top working professionals, the Owen name is recognized as one that is synonymous with magic of the highest caliber.

If you have any further questions about any of these items, please call me directly toll free at 800-407-4040

Cole
Cole
Hocus Pocus Magic
Toll Free: 800-407-4040
www.hocus-pocus.com
MikeDes
View Profile
Inner circle
Montreal
1176 Posts

Profile of MikeDes
Cool! Will you be selling Owen's Rings too?
Cole Gross
View Profile
Elite user
Fresno, CA
437 Posts

Profile of Cole Gross
Hello Mike,

We are very excited to be carrying Owen Products. I know we are adding more product next week when it comes in to our shop.
Not sure exactly what else we will be carrying but there is more coming. Hopefully the rings will be one of the products coming in.
Be sure to keep checking as we add new items every day.

If there is something you want that we don't have you can always use the Hocus Pocus Magic Locator. There you can add things you are looking for and we will try to find them for you and you will be notified before the rest of our customers when an item you want is found.
To use this just here: http://www.hocus-pocus.com/magicshop/?p=27810

Let me know if there is ever anything you need.

Cole
Cole
Hocus Pocus Magic
www.hocus-pocus.com
Cole Gross
View Profile
Elite user
Fresno, CA
437 Posts

Profile of Cole Gross
Thank you all for the large amount of orders. We had many orders with comments showing that orders were placed from magic Café members for Owen products.

If there are other items from Owen Magic Supreme that you are interested in please post them here or send me a PM so I can try to get them in our inventory for you.

Cole
Cole
Hocus Pocus Magic
www.hocus-pocus.com
the Sponge
View Profile
Inner circle
Atlanta
2496 Posts

Profile of the Sponge
????

I don't understand. Why not just order from Owen's directly?
Cole Gross
View Profile
Elite user
Fresno, CA
437 Posts

Profile of Cole Gross
You are certainly welcome to do that, they are a long established magic shop.
We are just excited to be carrying their products and some people like to order from Hocus Pocus and this increases the quantity of magic available from us for those who choose to order through us.
Cole
Hocus Pocus Magic
www.hocus-pocus.com
MaxfieldsMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Instead of practicing, I made
2989 Posts

Profile of MaxfieldsMagic
One benefit to this arrangement is that you can actually see the prices, unlike on the Owen website.
Now appearing nightly in my basement.
Wizard of Oz
View Profile
Inner circle
Most people wish I didn't have
5230 Posts

Profile of Wizard of Oz
Right on MaxfieldsMagic. That barrier always prevented me from delving further into exploring Owen's products. I understand the mystique in what they are offering, and that it is more like a boutique for serious buyers only. But in today's fast-paced online retail environment, I, like many others, just want all of the needed information quickly and efficiently. Don't toy with me. Value my time please.

Stevens, as much as I love them, does the same thing with a lot of their vintage pieces. Drives me nuts that I have to contact Joe directly just to ask for a price. Really? Are different customers getting different prices? Just show a price. Don't make us work to spend our money.

Rant over. Keep up the great work Cole.
Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain.
Cole Gross
View Profile
Elite user
Fresno, CA
437 Posts

Profile of Cole Gross
Just added more Owen Magic Supreme products to the Hocus Pocus website. We are really proud to have this relationship and it is a true honor to have these props in our warehouse. We have been taking our own photographs so they may look different than you have seen before. The quality and craftsmanship is truly incredible.

Let me know if you have any questions or want further information about any of these products. They are all brand new and look amazing.

http://www.hocus-pocus.com/magicshop/mai......ice=0336

Cole
Cole
Hocus Pocus Magic
www.hocus-pocus.com
wunceaponatime
View Profile
Loyal user
272 Posts

Profile of wunceaponatime
That Owen apparatus is gorgeous.

David
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22251 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
This is really exciting news. I believe this is most Owen Products display in a 100 years. Taking a trip to the manufacturing store, they never has that many products on display. Everything I asked about was manufactured upon payment. Can't wait to see if what I have been waiting for them to make will become available finally.
Vietnam Veteran 1967, Sgt. E-5

Graduate of Chavez College of Prestidigitation and Showmanship

"Magic With A Twist Of Comedy"
Cole Gross
View Profile
Elite user
Fresno, CA
437 Posts

Profile of Cole Gross
What were you waiting for Bill? I will see what I can do about getting it Smile

Cole
Cole
Hocus Pocus Magic
www.hocus-pocus.com
QuailCreek
View Profile
Veteran user
McKenna, WA
387 Posts

Profile of QuailCreek
That's great new Cole. One of the reasons most of us, well me anyway, don't own more Owen props is that like Oz eluded to, we seldom get to see the prices and then you have to wait and wait. This is going to be exciting.
Regards,
Silverthorne
Cole Gross
View Profile
Elite user
Fresno, CA
437 Posts

Profile of Cole Gross
Posted a lot more Owen Magic Supreme products today. Take a look and let me know if you have any questions. Putting up more over the next few days as well. If there is something you want that isn't listed please let me know. We may either be getting it soon or I can try to get it earlier.

Cole
Cole
Hocus Pocus Magic
www.hocus-pocus.com
Wizard of Oz
View Profile
Inner circle
Most people wish I didn't have
5230 Posts

Profile of Wizard of Oz
More incredible offerings Cole! I love seeing Owen magic on your site.

I think one thing some folks forget is that although Owen produces a lot of larger, higher priced props, they also offer many smaller props that are built with the same commitment to quality. The Rattle Box you have for instance, is not inexpensive for a Rattle Box, but I would suspect...performs better and would outlast the knock-offs out there for many, many years.
Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain.
Cole Gross
View Profile
Elite user
Fresno, CA
437 Posts

Profile of Cole Gross
More and more Owen Magic Supreme. Lots of new Owen additions today and more are on their way. If you have questions about any of them please let me know. They are all in stock so I can gladly get them to describe any further for you beyond the pictures or descriptions. The craftsmanship and overall quality for these items is truly incredible. Every piece I see is almost more art than magic, but the gimmicks and workings of each is flawless. Truly incredible magic.
Cole
Hocus Pocus Magic
www.hocus-pocus.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Owen Magic Supreme Products now available at Hocus Pocus (4 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.18 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL