The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic names and the media » » Ricky Jay on Screen (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Keith Mitchell
View Profile
Special user
799 Posts

Profile of Keith Mitchell
I am not sure if this is the correct place to post this thread, but here it is anyway.

There are two shows I watch on Netflix, Copper and Ripper Street. I like to watch nitty gritty shows from the past but there seems to be some sort of human element missing to enhance that time period and I thought it would be great if they showed an episode of a Magician performing street magic or even parlor magic in some tight little room. Ricky Jay is the one magician I would love to see performing that magician in one of those shows because I remember when he did HBO's Deadwood. Maybe his daytime job could be a Magician while night time job could be a Bank Robber of some sort. Kind of reminds me of Bill Bixby in the TV series The Magician.

Just a thought,
Keith Mitchell
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic names and the media » » Ricky Jay on Screen (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL