The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I want to see the manager! » » Postings question » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

gatorjim
View Profile
New user
Fayetteville, TN
53 Posts

Profile of gatorjim
The number of postings on my profile has dropped precipitously. I can no longer access some of the hidden forums that are restricted until a certain number of postings are accumulated. Can anyone help restore the number of postings and my access to the hidden forums?
Thank you.
stempleton
View Profile
Inner circle
1443 Posts

Profile of stempleton
Just trying to help, but it may be that the posts were deleted due to several reasons. Steve describes these in the rules section:

Admission to this special area is granted once you have a achieved minimum of 50 legitimate posts on the board (at this point The Banquet Room & its various forums will appear near the bottom of your screen). This means posts that contribute to the Café.

New members who go to the Our new arrivals area and greet 50 members will not qualify. Posts made in the New Arrivals area do not increase your post count. Further, a string of posts that are only replies such as: Me too, I agree, Good Choice, etc do not qualify for entrance, and such posts will be removed.

Posts in the "I want to see the Manager" and the "Tech Help" forums will also not add to your post count, as these areas are not for discussions on magic.

Finally, should your post count ever fall below the minimum 50 post requirement (e.g, you may have had posts made in a topic that was removed from the board due to other members or yourself not following Café policies), access to The Banquet Room will be lost until your post count rises back up to at least the 50 post minimum.
Dave Scribner
View Profile
Assistant Manager
Lake Hopatcong, NJ
4855 Posts

Profile of Dave Scribner
A deleted topic in which you posted will reduce your post count. Posts removed for a multitude of reasons will reduce your post count.
Where the magic begins
Dehombre
View Profile
New user
1 Post

Profile of Dehombre
Hi there,

Hope your all well.. Just wondering if its possible to advertise my banner for nightstar magic Australia?

Kind regards,

James
Poof-Daddy
View Profile
Inner circle
Considering Stopping At Exactly
5313 Posts

Profile of Poof-Daddy
Quote:
On Apr 15, 2015, Dehombre wrote:
Hi there,

Hope your all well.. Just wondering if its possible to advertise my banner for nightstar magic Australia?

Kind regards,

James

http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......forum=39
Cancer Sux - It is time to find a Cure

Don't spend so much time trying not to die that you forget how to live - H's wife to H on CSI Miami (paraphrased).

Smile Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I want to see the manager! » » Postings question » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL