The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Learn the classic force for $1.00 (7 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3 [Next]
Low Key
View Profile
New user
97 Posts

Profile of Low Key
Bumping this up to keep it near the top and visible Smile

A great download, I thoroughly enjoyed it and have been practising all afternoon.
A bargain, and a good cause, get it while you can!
Billybonkers
View Profile
Loyal user
Diamond Bar L.A
251 Posts

Profile of Billybonkers
Do you receive this as an e-mail link? I sent my donation but not sure how to view the video.

Thanks
rasmus
View Profile
Inner circle
Switzerland
1696 Posts

Profile of rasmus
A very good download and definetly worth every dollar.

nothing new to me but a nice little subtlety I like.

just grab this one, it's a steal and helps paul green.
A World without Magic is a World without Dreams and Hope:)

Creator of: STEEL (performed by Dynamo), X-RAY, Real Coin Bend (performed by Dynamo), Totally Crazy Bands, Rasmus Haunted Deck, MCF CARDS, Jawbreaker, CRAZY CARD CHANGE, POLTERGEIST, STEEL Stage Version,
X-RAY Stage Version
http://rasmusmagic.ch
Poof-Daddy
View Profile
Inner circle
Considering Stopping At Exactly
5313 Posts

Profile of Poof-Daddy
Quote:
On Dec 9, 2014, Pompey2L.A. wrote:
Do you receive this as an e-mail link? I sent my donation but not sure how to view the video.

Thanks

Yes, that was how mine came. check your spam folder for "Palmer Magic or shawn@magichampion.com" subject line - Purchase receipt. Hope that helps Smile
Cancer Sux - It is time to find a Cure

Don't spend so much time trying not to die that you forget how to live - H's wife to H on CSI Miami (paraphrased).

Smile Smile
Billybonkers
View Profile
Loyal user
Diamond Bar L.A
251 Posts

Profile of Billybonkers
Quote:
On Dec 9, 2014, Poof-Daddy wrote:
Quote:
On Dec 9, 2014, Pompey2L.A. wrote:

Thanks

Yes, that was how mine came. check your spam folder for "Palmer Magic or shawn@magichampion.com" subject line - Purchase receipt. Hope that helps Smile

Thank you
MuscleMagic
View Profile
Special user
794 Posts

Profile of MuscleMagic
Anyone else experiencing super slow download time? right now it show 18 hours left
Baelrath
View Profile
New user
65 Posts

Profile of Baelrath
I am totally new here so take what I say with allot of salt.

I knew about this force but never attempted to learn about it. After seeing this I must say, I certainly can't perform it yet, but I certainly have all ingredients to learn it. This video is very clear on how to do things, one of the best instructional video's I have seen.

Helping somebody out while learning is even better.

So thanks.

Btw my download went superfast, matter of seconds.
TCB
View Profile
Loyal user
I am so happy to be promoted because of my
210 Posts

Profile of TCB
I donated and got the download. I see it is downloading as a zip file. Shaun says you have to change the file extension fo view. Does anyone know what you change the file ext to?

I saw Alex Pandrea teach his method. he stack steps the two packets right next to each other. I guess instead of catching a PB. I have practised the CF a little. I think I did it to my wife once, and it actually worked. Im anxious to really get it down
There Is No Revolution Without Evolution
TCB
View Profile
Loyal user
I am so happy to be promoted because of my
210 Posts

Profile of TCB
Having a hard time viewing this file. The ext was mp4. Shaun did say that in the email. I just missed it. I think it may be this stupid network at work that is giving me a hard time
There Is No Revolution Without Evolution
Low Key
View Profile
New user
97 Posts

Profile of Low Key
File worked fine for me on an old iPad that's having internet issues.
I'm in the UK, though, so was possibly downloading at a quiet time when most American downloaders were asleep

Just got a thank you email from Paul, which I thought was a lovely touch Smile
Low Key
View Profile
New user
97 Posts

Profile of Low Key
Tried this for the first time last night, after a surprise 'show me a trick request', and first try it worked great!
Great teaching that worked for me, at least
Barnstormer
View Profile
Regular user
Batavia, Ohio
153 Posts

Profile of Barnstormer
Thank you, good video! I used the $3 option.

BTW, I personally am not a fan of card forces. People just assume you used a 'card trick' on them.

does anyone know of a good resource for non-card forces???

thanks!
JimW
View Profile
New user
55 Posts

Profile of JimW
I watched the download last night. Some really good tips, and I like the informal format where a group of people gave their input. Also nice to see a few real life attempts that didn't work (but were very close), and the suggestions on how to correct the techniques.
Shawn Farquhar
View Profile
V.I.P.
Canada
760 Posts

Profile of Shawn Farquhar
Glad you guys are enjoying the download and actually applying it too. Over the holidays we will be taking Greg out to a Pub and film him doing the CF on a few waitresses at our local pub. Should make for a great follow up video... Thanks again for supoorting this project to help Paul Green.

-shawn
IBM Prez
PaulGreen
View Profile
Inner circle
1133 Posts

Profile of PaulGreen
Hi Everyone,
Thanks to Shawn and his friends! His download is filled with some great tips and handlings!!! I even learned some things too.

One of the best thoughts was that you need to find as much information as possible on a topic. This has allowed me to learn so much over the years. I can pick and choose the best of what is out there! As I say often, "Enjoy the search"!

If you want to get my Classic Force DVD, go to your local dealer and ask them about it. Penguin is currently out of stock, but they told me they will have more soon. BTW I receive no royalties or residuals from the sale of my DVD. I sell them at my lectures.

Once again, Thank you to Shawn and the rest of you out there.

Regards,

Paul Green
Cameron Francis
View Profile
V.I.P.
7025 Posts

Profile of Cameron Francis
This combined with Paul's great DVD will ensure you have a great classic force. I've learned a ton from both sources.

This purchase was a no brainer. Of course, I would have given even if nothing had been offered but this video is pure gold!
MOMENT'S NOTICE LIVE 3 - Six impromptu card tricks! Out now! http://cameronfrancismagic.com/moments-notice-live-3.html
Poof-Daddy
View Profile
Inner circle
Considering Stopping At Exactly
5313 Posts

Profile of Poof-Daddy
Quote:
On Dec 11, 2014, Cameron Francis wrote:
This purchase was a no brainer. Of course, I would have given even if nothing had been offered but this video is pure gold!

Me too, I wish I had know sooner, but next month I will be hitting him up with more. I usually get some cash for Christmas and can't think of a better way to spend it. Paul Green is a true gentleman. I have never posted on a topic in 11 years here at the Café referencing his material or handling on something that he has not sent me a PM thanking me for bringing his work up. This is a totally unnecessary yet extremely thoughtful gesture from an obviously great guy. Even a personal email for buying this recent download. Smile Paul Green has been a great influence on my card magic for 20+ years now and he will always be a part of that.

As many of you know, I too suffer from cancer, twice in 3 years and I can tell you when I started out. Before I got Disability, I told my story on a blog and lived on donations. Now since I have my finances getting a bit better between my check and my wife working full time. My Blog (the one in my sig.) really helps me vent and stay sane while serving the purpose of telling the "not so pretty facts of recovery" (life is not all kittens and rainbows) and total strangers, $5 - $50 at a time made sure my $500+ cobra payment was met every single month until disability checks started 6 months later and I have removed my Paypal tabs as I don't have to rely on donations anymore.

Help Paul even if you think a buck or $5 isn't a lot. EVERY PENNY ADDS UP AND CAN BE THE DIFFERENCE OF 1 PRESCRIPTION BEING FILLED THIS MONTH OR NOT

Paul, can you confirm that the paulgreen@earthlink.net is still linked directly to your PayPal? It will make some donations easier to send directly in any amount (and keep in mind folks, If you send it as "friends and family" he gets the full amount. Paypal doesn't take a % from this method. I know I will have more to give in January (and plan on it) so let us know if that info is correct.

I truely wish you the best, my thoughts are with you in all this, Jeff "Poof-Daddy" Ashkettle
Cancer Sux - It is time to find a Cure

Don't spend so much time trying not to die that you forget how to live - H's wife to H on CSI Miami (paraphrased).

Smile Smile
PaulGreen
View Profile
Inner circle
1133 Posts

Profile of PaulGreen
Thank you Cameron & Jeff,

For those who have already purchased the download and feel as if they want to do more--Go ahead and donate to someone else or some organization that can utilize the money! You and your support has been great. We need to remember there are others that need our assistance too.

I am lucky to have such great friends and fans!!! Now go out and make a difference in the world. As always, ENJOY THE SEARCH.

Warmest regards,

Paul Green
Shawn Farquhar
View Profile
V.I.P.
Canada
760 Posts

Profile of Shawn Farquhar
Just an update.

A few folks are reporting the website is still down.
It's not.
To rectify the error please refresh your internet browsers cache.

Thanks everyone for the great comments and for supporting this project.

-shawn
123crampt
View Profile
Veteran user
389 Posts

Profile of 123crampt
I don't suppose this is still available somewhere?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Learn the classic force for $1.00 (7 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.04 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL