The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » Draven Reviews: MindSight by Andreu (8 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
I THINK therefore I wrote
11625 Posts

Profile of John C
Perhaps selling a few 4.95 effects as does penguin would be a productive and perhaps profitable start for you bro.
The ULTIMATE Routine Series: rebirth soon!
E.E.
View Profile
Inner circle
1516 Posts

Profile of E.E.
Still price keeps being subjective
I shall see you on the other side.
Relick666
View Profile
Special user
598 Posts

Profile of Relick666
Quote:
On Dec 12, 2014, DynaMix wrote:
I absolutely think the system has value and great thought has went into the design, particularly the selection of objects for DMM.

Thanks! Smile

Quote:
I just need to come up with a better system for calculating the responses, one that fits me a little more.

Totally agree: in other words, you already got food for thought and now you just need something more comfortable for you, that's why I provide 10 approaches to the main routine that can apply to any other of them, if any of them doesn't suit you, you can still come up with your own.

On another note, I won't discuss price anymore, I believe $56 USD isn't so much for something you will use.

I have bought 250 USD DVD's - and even pricier - items and guess what? I won't use anything from them.

Price means nothing if you actually plan to use the material. Smile

Andreu.
Sean Giles
View Profile
Inner circle
Cambridge/ UK
3727 Posts

Profile of Sean Giles
Quote:
On Dec 12, 2014, Relick666 wrote:
Quote:
On Dec 12, 2014, Sean Giles wrote:
No I haven't read it. I have my own binary effects so I was interested initially until I saw the price and comments here. I wouldn't spend that amount of money on something with the type of reviews you are getting.

I'm not attacking you but I am weary of people self publishing every idea they have. And I'm not trying to say you do that either, just that it seemed that way on the face of it. But as you say, that's not what this thread is about and how you do things is not my business. Good luck with your upcoming book.

Sean: It's not exactly "self" publishing.

Murphy's have given me their support for a reason, they saw good material in the book and they covered printing costs for me.

If you don't want to invest that's perfectly fine and I respect it.

As a result of their suportiveness, MindSight is currently available in around 10 countries, a big honor for me.

Thank you for wishing me luck with my future releases,

Andreu.

You're welcome. I do hope things go well for you. We are a brotherhood of sorts and we don't have to agree on everything. You are clearly passionate about the art so respect for that.
Relick666
View Profile
Special user
598 Posts

Profile of Relick666
Quote:
On Dec 12, 2014, BParry wrote:
From a rating perspective of the overall routine and concept for those that like more in-depth and though out routines Id say its a 9/10.

I use these principles already with other routines using another system, but with Andreu routines it gives me a lot more ideas that what I previously had making it a great addition.

* Just for clarity I use this with electronic systems which allow me to do even more impossibilities.

For those that Know about these systems think about that Smile

Cheers,

Ben

Thanks for your review Ben!

As you mention, all the effects are easily adaptable to work with a lot of crazy gadgets out there. Smile

And although their use is not mandatory, many pros out there already own this fabulous tools.

Some of them allow you to do all of the effects without any kind of memorization or even using a pad to make the reveal at all, probably Ben might know what I talk about..

Anyway, if you have any questions prior to reading the book, make sure to let me know them, I'll be glad to assist.

Kind regards,

Andreu.
Stephen Young
View Profile
Inner circle
Thought Illusions
3934 Posts

Profile of Stephen Young
I have just finished reading Mindsight the latest offering from Andreu.
I have seen, I think, all of his earlier stuff and this is of equally good quality.

A lot of work has obviously gone into Mindsight, and the end result is something Andreu can be proud of.

He has taken an underused resource and tied it to a principle that we are all aware of, to produce a sure fire system .
So no p*********l forces or such which may or may not come off due either to the performer or the participant.

What is described in Mindsight WILL work to give you 100% accurate hits.

This accuracy comes at a price of course (unless you really can read minds)
Sometimes the price to be paid is in unusual handling, or sneaky moves, or expensive 'equipment'.
And you will need to be familiar with another mentalism principle that is used in combination with Andreu's work.

In this case the price to be paid is only in the learning process.
You will need to put in some work to get the most out of this system.
And even that has been simplified and Andreu has included 'short cuts' for us lazy types.

In Mindsight Andreu offers ways to reveal Objects, ESP cards, Star Signs etc.
And once you understand the workings you can come up with your own things to reveal.

This 80+ page book comes complete with some printable resources so that you have everything you need to get going straight away.

A very well presented and thought out work.
I am quite partial to the main principle used in this book and for me it is easy to recommend it.

Steve
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » Draven Reviews: MindSight by Andreu (8 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.28 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL