The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Competition Time Again (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
C.J.
View Profile
Inner circle
There's a lotta rambling in my
2366 Posts

Profile of C.J.
Well done winners, and thanks Steve. Certainly had most of your names on my shortlist, but picked a couple of the wrong choices for some letters. Must admit I didn't have Vigil, Longman or Zingg on my shortlist at all, though!
Connor Jacobs - The Thought Sculptor
Mundus vult decipi, ergo decipiatur
Be fondly remembered.
Robb
View Profile
Inner circle
1291 Posts

Profile of Robb
Didn't catch this when it happened but looked like fun!
Dr Weevil
View Profile
Regular user
137 Posts

Profile of Dr Weevil
Yeah lots of fun...thanks Steve!

Quite a lot of differences on my list...and I changed Geller for Goldstein at the last minute!
Craig Logan
View Profile
Special user
Michigan
541 Posts

Profile of Craig Logan
Thanks for the competition, sir. I had fun digging up names. It required a little history study, but I enjoyed learning about some names I didn't know before.

The best name I learned that I didn't know already was Zancig.
"A wizard is not to be made in a day." -Professor Hoffmann (Modern Magic)
Kynean
View Profile
New user
France
94 Posts

Profile of Kynean
As one of the lucky winners of "The Visionary", I received a pre-release version of it the last friday , I tested it ...
Here is my review.
The first word that come to my mind is ... Diabolical.
Such a great and clever idea.
So does "The visionnary" futfil its promises ? For me, YES.

But, you may say, what are its promises ?

http://www.thoughtillusions.com/thevisionary.html

"The Visionary comes with a comprehensive instruction DVD ":

I totally agree . Despite that English is not my mother tongue and despite my English level I have understood everything without subtitles.
The method is clearly explained and Stephen Young give us a lot of presentational tips that are very interesting and relevant !

"They can be used for numerous effects" :

Yes ! "The Visionary" is a 3 phases routine ( each phase can be done separately ) but the cards "have also been created with other effects in mind so that they can be used for some effects you may already perform.."
The cards are very-well conceived. Stephen added those little extras that make the difference.
So with "The Visionary" you have, if you want (additionnal routines are obviously not exposed to avoid property infringement), a 20-30 min act in your hands.

"The DVD covers effects based on remote viewing, body language reading, direct mind reading, voice tells ."
Again, Yes ! Once you know the secret, all is possible ! Smile

"There are totally hands off routines" and "completely blindfolded routines"
Yes and Yes ! Through the specific method that Stephen share with us, and the other well-known methods that the cards enable us to use, it's possible !
There is something for every taste here. The method is simple and clever. As often in such case, someone just had to think of it ! Stephen did it !

"These cards have been especially developed so that each performer can have a different set-up if they wish":
Indeed, once you know the method you can transpose it and make your own set of cards that fit your style or your needs.

I hope that this short review can help you to get an idea.

Well done Stephen ! "The Visionary" share, for me, the V of The Victory ! Smile
Stephen Young
View Profile
Inner circle
Thought Illusions
3933 Posts

Profile of Stephen Young
Thanks Kynean, I'm glad you are liking your prize.

I'd just like to clarify that the methods used here are not some new holy grail.
Some things are as old as the hills, others not so.
But I have tried to take the main method and take it to a level that hasn't been explored before.
I believe I have managed that.

I hope all purchasers have the same feeling of satisfaction once it's released at Blackpool

steve
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Competition Time Again (1 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL