The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Did you hear the latest? » » Valentino (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Sir T
View Profile
Special user
535 Posts

Profile of Sir T
Does anyone have contact information for this guy,Valentino better known as the Masked Magician??

I was trying to contact the guy for someone I know and I keep coming up empty? Any help would be nice.

If you want feel free to PM me the information.

Just me,
Kevin Smile
Michael Peterson
View Profile
Inner circle
is where I'm trapped, because of my
4071 Posts

Profile of Michael Peterson
I think he's hiding Smile
Michael Peterson
View Profile
Inner circle
is where I'm trapped, because of my
4071 Posts

Profile of Michael Peterson
Actually, you might try contacting Valentina(she is a member here). If anyone would know how to contact Valentino, I would think it would be her.

http://www.themagiccafe.com/archive1/bb_......ser=1325
Tony Chapparo
View Profile
Special user
Albuquerque, NM
704 Posts

Profile of Tony Chapparo
He SHOULD be hiding.... Smile
Tony Chapparo
Sybilmagic
View Profile
Loyal user
England
275 Posts

Profile of Sybilmagic
maybe he should get a hiding
Dr. TORA
View Profile
Inner circle
TURKEY
1439 Posts

Profile of Dr. TORA
He betrayed magic according to me. He gave away all the secrets from which he used to earn his life. Most important of all NONE of the secrets revealed by him have been invented by him. He is also a violator...He'd better hide somewhere.
Magically Yours,

OZLEN TUNCER /Dr.TORA

Have you visited my new Website in English, yet?

www.magictora.com or www.torasmagic.com
Andy Leviss
View Profile
Inner circle
NYC
1179 Posts

Profile of Andy Leviss
Much as you may not like him, I should remind you that any threat of violence against a person is considered assault in the US, regardless of whether you act on it or not (the act of carrying it out is battery, hence "assualt and battery"). Besides that, even if you're in another country, comments like, "He'd better hide somewhere," generally come across as stooping to Val's level and being fairly immature. Rise above it, guys! There's no need to threaten; Val's had his hit as far as bookings go for doing what he did.

Implicit or explicit threats of violence only make US look like the bad guys--don't you remember how much publicity Fox got out of the fact that magicians were loudly threatening to hurt or kill Val? It achieved the exact opposite of what they wanted, it called more attention to him, just as all the endless complaining and moaning about it months and years after the public has forgotten the details of the show has slowed the natural death of the public's memory of the MM.
Note: I have PMs turned off; if you want to reach me, please e-mail [email]Andy.MagicCafe@DucksEcho.com[/email]!
mattneufeld
View Profile
Regular user
119 Posts

Profile of mattneufeld
Guys! Easy! I'm sure no one's assaulting and battering anyone, and "he'd better hide somewhere" isn't a threat, an assault, a battery, against the law, illegal, or anything else that would threaten any legal system! It could mean "he'd better hide somewhere 'cause everyone hates him and no one wants to see him," minus any type of threat or anything, or perhaps it could mean about 1,000 other interpretations! I'm sure that the nice, respectful folks who visit this web site are above using threats or anything else that suggests violence, of course. We're all above that here, of course!
Sir T
View Profile
Special user
535 Posts

Profile of Sir T
If he is hiding, he is hiding because, he feels the need too. From what I have read, so far no one on this list has made a threat of bodily harm towards him. The way I read it is, statement of fact; meaning there are those who wish to harm him because of what he has done and I nor should anyone take what is posted as a threat, towards him.

I am still looking for contact information for him, for a friend and would welcome it. Heck, I would settle for his Agents number!

I respect the views posted and agree, He has sold out magic, but I still must honor the request for a friend and seek contact information.

Kevin Smile
Dr. TORA
View Profile
Inner circle
TURKEY
1439 Posts

Profile of Dr. TORA
Guys I have already posted my reply to Andy (as a pm) so now he knows that I did not treat Val,I hope.
Tora
P.S. Thanks for the words interpreting what I meant.
Magically Yours,

OZLEN TUNCER /Dr.TORA

Dave V
View Profile
Inner circle
Las Vegas, NV
4824 Posts

Profile of Dave V
Quote:
On 2002-06-18 13:22, Ichazod wrote:
I think he's hiding Smile

I think that's a good thing. Not a very popular fellow anymore.
No trees were killed in the making of this message, but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.
Paul
View Profile
Inner circle
A good lecturer at your service!
4409 Posts

Profile of Paul
Why would any MAGICIAN want any contact with him anyway? Smile
Sir T
View Profile
Special user
535 Posts

Profile of Sir T
Paul,

I am not looking for contact information for him for a MAGICIAN. A friend of mine would like to contact him, the reason are his own and I respect that. I am actually amazed that, I have posted this request in a few places and have come up empty--oh well, I have tried my best!

:kitty:
Dr. TORA
View Profile
Inner circle
TURKEY
1439 Posts

Profile of Dr. TORA
Sir T,
I agree with Ichazod. If Valentina does not know how to contact him, nobody knows. I recommend that you check her again.
Smile Smile
Magically Yours,

OZLEN TUNCER /Dr.TORA

The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Did you hear the latest? » » Valentino (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL