The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Polly wants a cracker... » » Produce my bunny (9 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Dougini
View Profile
Inner circle
The Beautiful State Of Maine
7130 Posts

Profile of Dougini
I forget how much mine was. It'd be over a hundred bucks today. Mine was ruined when Bun-E Bun Bun peed all over it! Spring bunnies from now ON! LOL!

Doug
Dick Oslund
View Profile
Inner circle
8357 Posts

Profile of Dick Oslund
I have two top hats! (Rich kid!)

Years ago, I did an "OUT OF MY HAT routine (puppet rabbit), so I needed back up hats. I dropped the routine, and still have 2 backups! They were near $200 (new price). I got both of them in estate sales, so, I didn't pay more than $125.

P.S.: A couple of days ago, I told the elephant story in a circus. You can check the threads. I don't remember which one that it's in. Moral of the story:

DO NOT WATER THE ELEPHANTS ----OR YER RABBIT-------- BEFORE THE SHOW.
SNEAKY, UNDERHANDED, DEVIOUS,& SURREPTITIOUS ITINERANT MOUNTEBANK
Dick Oslund
View Profile
Inner circle
8357 Posts

Profile of Dick Oslund
It's in the "MOST VISUAL WAY TO PRODUCE A RABBIT" --about three threads below this thread.
SNEAKY, UNDERHANDED, DEVIOUS,& SURREPTITIOUS ITINERANT MOUNTEBANK
MRSharpe
View Profile
Special user
Never a dull moment with
940 Posts

Profile of MRSharpe
Just my opinion since I follow the advice of old vaudevillians and never work with kids or animals, but body load productions are much more effective than box tricks. Consider putting in the work it takes to do body loads and you will be ahead of everyone else in your area who works with animals.
Custom Props Designer and Fabricator as well as Performer from Indiana, USA
David Todd
View Profile
Inner circle
2328 Posts

Profile of David Todd
I think a classic (dwarf) rabbit from a hat ala Alan Shaxon would still play.

However, I also think this Picnic basket spin-off from ye olde Duck Bucket is a good one:

This would be a comfortable production for the rabbit. Many other production items could proceed the rabbit.

The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Polly wants a cracker... » » Produce my bunny (9 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL