The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Table hoppers & party strollers » » David gabbay lecture lighter transformation (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

superej68
View Profile
New user
50 Posts

Profile of superej68
I was wondering if anybody knew how to safely cut a lighter in half for this effect.
Thanks
MatthewNoah
View Profile
New user
6 Posts

Profile of MatthewNoah
Hey, David passed this post along to me. Hopefully I can help. I by no means call this "safe", it's just the method I use. First, I make sure all of the gas is drained from the full sized Bic lighter. You can do this by holding down the button in a well ventilated area until it won't light anymore. I use a rotary tool for the cutting, and I make sure to cut towards the lower half of the lighter as to make sure I don't cut through the spring mechanism. I should really write this up and take some measurements. I'll let you know if I get around to doing so. For now, if you need further help, feel free to pm me.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Table hoppers & party strollers » » David gabbay lecture lighter transformation (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL