The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » MAGIC - The Magazine For Magicians » » The Show Doctor disappeared! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Jamie Ferguson
View Profile
Inner circle
Alba Gu Brŕth
3642 Posts

Profile of Jamie Ferguson
I just hopped into my iPad to look up an article in Jeff McBride's The Show Doctor, only to find it has been taken off the Magic app.

I paid for it, but now I don't have it!

Wish I'd bought the physical book instead. Smile
When the chips are down, the duvet is uncomfortable.
jonnyboy
View Profile
Inner circle
San Diego
1021 Posts

Profile of jonnyboy
Have you gotten that straightened out? The same thing happened to me. I have written to Stan Allen, and hope to hear back from him soon.
Raj Suman
View Profile
Veteran user
318 Posts

Profile of Raj Suman
I have same issue. Did stan say anything back jonnyboy?
Fingers_Fidge
View Profile
Regular user
England
123 Posts

Profile of Fingers_Fidge
Hi guys

I have noticed the same thing I cant access the book now, did we get an answer with this.

I also noticed that my back date copies of Magic Magazine were not available but I suspect this is picked up else where

Cheers
jonnyboy
View Profile
Inner circle
San Diego
1021 Posts

Profile of jonnyboy
Sorry, I didn't read this thread again until now. I contacted the Magazine directly, and they sent me a pdf copy of the book. I am happy with Sran's responsiveness

John
Arcato
View Profile
New user
Germany
54 Posts

Profile of Arcato
Hm,
the same thing happened to me. I also contacted Magic Magazine directly TWICE, but they haven't responded yet... am I too impatient?
Cheers,
Uwe
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » MAGIC - The Magazine For Magicians » » The Show Doctor disappeared! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL