The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » NEW Chris Korn DVDs (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Bob Kohler
View Profile
Special user
704 Posts

Profile of Bob Kohler
Chris Korn's 2 new DVD's "Extreme Korn" and "Radical Korn" arrived today at both Bob Kohler Magic and Murphy's Magic Supplies, which as always is handling our worldwide distribution.

Dealers will have them ready for shipment in just a couple of days.
The link on my web site at http://www.bobkohlermagic.com/ will be activated by midnight tonight. We will start shipping tomorrow.

You should be able to view the trailer tonight as well.

The retail price for both titles is $35.00.

As of 2/14/04 Bob Kohler Magic will offer free shipping on most products with a few exceptions like U3F and the Fitch Kohler Professional Holdout System.
www.bobkohlermagic.com

Home of the BK Pro Line
Brian Proctor
View Profile
Inner circle
Somewhere
2325 Posts

Profile of Brian Proctor
Bob,
You keep producing some great DVDs. Looking forward to checking this out. I was very impressed by the demonstration on the site.
Brian
Magicman862
View Profile
Veteran user
Cincy, OH
385 Posts

Profile of Magicman862
Has anybody got these yet that can review them, I ordered mine today.
paul
iamslow
View Profile
Inner circle
Proffessional Slacker
2001 Posts

Profile of iamslow
From watching the trailer, it seem like the material is the same as his lecture video. Can someone confirm this?
"Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the face" Mike Tyson
Dan Watkins
View Profile
Inner circle
PA
3028 Posts

Profile of Dan Watkins
I have the DVD's on my desk as I write this. I will be watching and reviewing them at http://www.coinvanish.com/ as soon as I can.

As for overlap on the lecture video:

Only three items of the eight on the DVDs, specifically:

One for the Bar
Lip-tak sighting
and 3 Korn Vanish.

UPDATE: Feb 24, 2004

I finshed watching the DVDs and just put my review up at http:/www.coinvanish.com/.

By the way, 3 Korn Vanish is very different in this DVD compared to the lecture tape.
Click to visit:
Review King
View Profile
Eternal Order
14446 Posts

Profile of Review King
We can always count on Dan!!! Thanks, man!!
"Of all words of tongue and pen,
the saddest are, "It might have been"

..........John Greenleaf Whittier
Iain Moran
View Profile
Special user
Manchester, England
693 Posts

Profile of Iain Moran
Great review Dan!!!

I bought both DVD's off Chris Korn himself at the Blackpool Convention last weekend. Chris performed most of the effects on the DVD for me and all I could say was WOW!!!! I've been a fan of Mr. Korn for a while and watching this master perform his flawless routines live was a real pleasure.

As Dan says the quality of the production is excellent and the material is first class. These are effects that I will be able to use in the real world for real people. His Three Korn Vanish and She Holds The Money are my favorite routines, but there are no filler effects here. People have commented about the small number of routines on these DVD's, but I personally would much rather buy a DVD with four commercial and practical effects than one containing 10 or more routines that I would never ever perform.

Iain.
jhostler
View Profile
Loyal user
278 Posts

Profile of jhostler
Chris' stuff is spectacular. He used to regularly knock my socks off in mid-80's St. Louis – before his chops were really honed, and before he'd perfected a quite unique brand of extremely bold misdirection that consistently fries seasoned pros.

Forget about the "trick count" - it's completely irrelevant given the quality. Chris' work puts that of better-known "names" to shame.
FCpreacher
View Profile
Elite user
PA
439 Posts

Profile of FCpreacher
I wasn't that impressed with the effects. I guess it's just not my style.

FC
Zombie Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
I went out for a beer and now have
8733 Posts

Profile of Zombie Magic
These are available on Bob Kohler's site for only $9.99 each. That's a great deal!

https://www.bobkohlermagic.com/on-sale.cfm
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » NEW Chris Korn DVDs (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL