The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Once upon a time... » » Story, Storying, and Storytelling at the East Coast Spirit Sessions (3 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Christopher Taylor
View Profile
V.I.P.
British Columbia Canada
2167 Posts

Profile of Christopher Taylor
Hi all. Just dropping in to say that I am giving a presentation on story at the the East Coast Spirit Sessions in January. I hope to see all of you there to share some ideas with. Cheers.

Christopher

http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......orum=221
Christopher Taylor

Member P.E.A.

www.taylorimagineering.com

MAKING MENTALISM MORE IMPOSSIBLE
gothicmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Ubiquitous
1277 Posts

Profile of gothicmagic
Please take a peek at our site , we have Christopher not only lecturing but unveiling a very cool item that will definitely lend itself to stories, Daniel Greenwolf talking about Celtic Magic, myself talking about Character development, etc..
it should be a great time for all
Vlad ^0^
One of The Founding Fathers of The East Coast Spirit Sessions
www.Gothicmagic.com
paulnoff
View Profile
New user
64 Posts

Profile of paulnoff
I am excited to see Christopher's lecture at ECSS. I saw him lecture at Magic in the Rockies a couple years back and love the way he thinks. His new wind chime looks awesome. I am anxious to see it in person.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Once upon a time... » » Story, Storying, and Storytelling at the East Coast Spirit Sessions (3 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL