The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Looking out for our own » » Sad news mickey painless has passed (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

vinsmagic
View Profile
Eternal Order
sleeping with the fishes...
10696 Posts

Profile of vinsmagic
Does anyone have any details ,,,I heard this ..... mickey was one of my best friends here on the Café and was a class act

vinny
Come check out my magic.

http://www.vinnymarini.com
Tony Iacoviello
View Profile
Eternal Order
13150 Posts

Profile of Tony Iacoviello
That is very sad. Smile
RicHeka
View Profile
Inner circle
3999 Posts

Profile of RicHeka
Very sorry to here this news.
Mb217
View Profile
Inner circle
8626 Posts

Profile of Mb217
Man, what a loss… :/ Mick was such a great guy, always very supporting of wit and wisdom here.
He was an interesting fellow, loved animals and magic, with a particular love of coin magic, I remember. He will be missed here and in many ways I'm sure. He made a lot of friends here of the big, small and all. He always gave respect and always got it in return. He was a great friend of La Famiglia Magic and always in awe of The Godfather, Vinny Marini's great abilities. He loved cards as well as coins and was always to be found at both tables. He called it straight right down the middle, no matter the topic or debate, the Magi or spectator. He gave respect and he earned it. Mickey Painless…RIP my friend, my brother.
*Check out my latest: MBs Morgan w/ BONUS: Destiny, Copper Silver INC, Double Trouble, FlySki, Crimp Change - REDUX!, and other fine magic at www.VinnyMarini.com Smile

"Believe in YOU, and you will see the greatest magic that ever was." -Mb Smile
Glenn Morphew
View Profile
Elite user
Chicago
477 Posts

Profile of Glenn Morphew
I was shocked to learn about Mike's passing on Facebook in the early morning hours today. I'll miss him. He was a good person in magic and in life. Over the years we exchanged several PMs and even had a few phone conversations together. Mike was humble, sincere and helpful to others when he took the time to make a post here on the Café. For those that didn't know, Mike was a horse dentest hence his chosen screen name of Mickey Painless.

I feel for his family and loved ones... it must be especially hard this time of year.

RIP Mike. You were loved and will certainly be missed. Till we meet again.

Your friend,
Glenn
Visit www.povmagician.com for
The Rub-a-dub Deluxe Suite
The Morphew One Hand Top Palm
Bob's 3 Shell Boot Camp and more...
Vlad_77
View Profile
Inner circle
The Netherlands
5829 Posts

Profile of Vlad_77
This is devastating. Mickey was one of the first people to make me feel really welcome on The Café and would encourage me to interact more with others. He was as Vinny wrote a class act. Mickey was a genuine good guy who wasn't afraid of getting into dust ups for the art he loved so much. You will be missed my friend!

+May his memory be eternal+

Vlad
Dougini
View Profile
Inner circle
The Beautiful State Of Maine
6724 Posts

Profile of Dougini
Oh...NO! This...this- I don't know what to say. What a time for this to happen! I can't write any more right now...

Doug
Tom G
View Profile
Inner circle
2676 Posts

Profile of Tom G
Sorry to hear this. It was a couple of months ago I was thinking he hadn't posted in a long time.
Kabbalah
View Profile
Inner circle
1621 Posts

Profile of Kabbalah
Rest In Peace.
"Long may magicians fascinate and continue to be fascinated by the mystery potential in a pack of cards."
~Cliff Green

"The greatest tricks ever performed are not done at all. The audience simply think they see them."
~ John Northern Hilliard
landmark
View Profile
Inner circle
within a triangle
4808 Posts

Profile of landmark
Very sorry to hear this.
Dougini
View Profile
Inner circle
The Beautiful State Of Maine
6724 Posts

Profile of Dougini
Any details?

Doug
magicfish
View Profile
Inner circle
6471 Posts

Profile of magicfish
Mickey was one of my very first Café friends.
I had been missing his posts for awhile.
R.I.P Mickey Painless. I'll never forget you.
Pakar Ilusi
View Profile
Inner circle
5707 Posts

Profile of Pakar Ilusi
RIP Smile
"Dreams aren't a matter of Chance but a matter of Choice." -DC-
Tom Fenton
View Profile
Inner circle
Leeds, UK (but I'm Scottish)
1463 Posts

Profile of Tom Fenton
Mickey was a great guy.
I am so sorry to hear this.
May he rest in peace.
"But there isn't a door"
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Looking out for our own » » Sad news mickey painless has passed (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL