We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » What happened, was this... » » They Don't notice everything... Thankfully (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

FrankieF
View Profile
Veteran user
So Cal
334 Posts

Profile of FrankieF
So It was Christmas day and I was sitting down, opening presents with my family( There was about 12 people there) when I decided to go grab something from the kitchen. (Just a quick aside my family knows I do magic and are skeptical so If they think they see something they'll call it out.) So when I came back from the kitchen I noticed the TT that was in my pocket was sitting on the chair with a bill in it where I was sitting! I quickly but casually grabbed it and put it back in my pocket. I looked around and somehow no one noticed or didn't know what it was and didn't bother to ask. I was so happy to see no one had really noticed or said anything. Talk about a close call! Anyone else have a similar experience.
Mike Gilbert
View Profile
Veteran user
Las Vegas, Nevada
376 Posts

Profile of Mike Gilbert
Little things like that happen all the time, but like they say...don't run if nobody's chasing you! They didn't even know what to look for my friend. I'll bet the pucker factor was high for a minute though Smile
-Mike Gilbert Smile

"Most of us have two lives. The life we live, and the unlived life within us. Between the two stands Resistance."- Steven Pressfield
Theodore Lawton
View Profile
Inner circle
1657 Posts

Profile of Theodore Lawton
Haha! One time at the children's hospital I was performing with my vest pocket square circle and as I was pulling out a silk the load chamber came out with it! It was hanging right in front of the puzzled kids faces from the end of the silk. Smile

I said, "Oops! where did that come from?" put it back and kept right on going. The kids looked puzzled at first and then fell right back into watching the routine. The silk I pull out is a hat silk and then I pull the rabbit silk out of that. Haha! They still loved it- they were pretty young, thankfully. I had to crack up after I left their room. It was so dumb on my part it was comical, but the routine was still a success.
FrankieF
View Profile
Veteran user
So Cal
334 Posts

Profile of FrankieF
Layman typically don't know where your going with things, so if you act like to doesn't matter they usually don't think twice about it.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » What happened, was this... » » They Don't notice everything... Thankfully (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL