The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Dark Exhibitions by Freddie Valentine (4 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Roni
View Profile
Elite user
405 Posts

Profile of Roni
This is the first time I encountered a comprehensive book on this subject. Freddie does not mince his words, he tells the readers exactly how to go about creating an exhibition of this kind from acquiring the items necessary to displaying them. His way of thinking is second to none and the reader is sure to learn all they need to know about the subject of "Dark Exhibitions".
This book is highly recommended and those whom are interested in this subject will soon learn how to turn their curiosities they have acquired into a money making exhibition.
Well done Freddie!
Roni Shachnaey
Kuroth
View Profile
Veteran user
Deep In the Heart of Texas
315 Posts

Profile of Kuroth
Sounds interesting. Where can it be found for sale? don't see it on Amazon..

Thanks!
Chapter 18 (Member circa 1938)
Lord Freddie
View Profile
Inner circle
1093 Posts

Profile of Lord Freddie
Hi,

At the moment it can only be obtained from me by emailing valentineentertainments@googlemail.com
I'm doing at special deal at the moment until January 1st where you receive a free copy of one of my previous books, Building A Seance Show, worth £17.
The book is £20 and will be available from Lybrary and Lebanon Circle in the new year.
Kuroth
View Profile
Veteran user
Deep In the Heart of Texas
315 Posts

Profile of Kuroth
Ebook or physical book? if physical book does that 20 including to the US????
Chapter 18 (Member circa 1938)
Lord Freddie
View Profile
Inner circle
1093 Posts

Profile of Lord Freddie
They are both ebooks, only my tarot book is currently available as a physical book at the moment.
Lord Freddie
View Profile
Inner circle
1093 Posts

Profile of Lord Freddie
I'm doing another special deal on this book at the moment, anyone who buys this between now and the end of January can get Occult Magic Volume 1 for just £5! So, for £25 you can get both books for a limited time only.
gothicmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Ubiquitous
1374 Posts

Profile of gothicmagic
Kuroth just as a note it's 20 pounds (which equals 30.00 us dollars) but Lord Freddies works are well worth their price and this way you don't have to wait for the post
Vlad ^0^
One of The Founding Fathers of The East Coast Spirit Sessions & Co Producer of Bizarre hauntings
ECSS I,II,III,IV,V,VI
Order of the Hexidic
Lord Freddie
View Profile
Inner circle
1093 Posts

Profile of Lord Freddie
This is also available as part of the bumper collection from Lebanon Circle. You save £70 when getting them this way.

http://www.lebanoncircle.co.uk/collectio......t-bundle
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Dark Exhibitions by Freddie Valentine (4 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL