The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » HIdden Influence by Kenton Knepper (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

CL
View Profile
New user
New York, NY
73 Posts

Profile of CL
Has anyone read this or seen a review? Would appreciate any thoughts. Happy holidays!
Nathan Pain
View Profile
Inner circle
iowa
2820 Posts

Profile of Nathan Pain
There are no page numbers or a table of contents...which makes me crazy. Peter Turner's piece is excellent. He showed me something with cards at Mindvention using the story from Burnt Memories and it was amazing. The book is pretty thick. I just got it so haven't read the rest.

Nathan
clairvoyant
View Profile
Loyal user
243 Posts

Profile of clairvoyant
Based on the description, it sounds like this work is largely a compilation of ideas from other releases. Can anyone confirm or deny this?
Psy
View Profile
Veteran user
307 Posts

Profile of Psy
Im also interested in knowing what clairvoyant asked
BlakeAdams
View Profile
Special user
Texas
641 Posts

Profile of BlakeAdams
I have it. its slow going but good stuff. If you don't like Kenton' stuff then you won't like this. I love it so far even thought its taking me a bit to read. Im only 50-60 pages into (again no pages numbers or a table of contents, a little annoying) so far its how to make your performances stronger. good so far...ill keep y'all updated.

Clairvoyant: I have a lot of kenton;s stuff, but not all of it so I don't know for sure. So far it seems like new material. I could be wrong. Kenton has sooooooooooo much material out their so its hard to read all his stuff
maggus
View Profile
New user
Barcelona
59 Posts

Profile of maggus
Hi Blakeadams, any new update on your firts thougths about this book?
Thanks.
BlakeAdams
View Profile
Special user
Texas
641 Posts

Profile of BlakeAdams
Its good. Its a lot of induction techniques and ways to make your mentalism more powerful. Its a good book with a few jewels in it. Not his best work, but still good
philippos1979
View Profile
New user
63 Posts

Profile of philippos1979
Seems like book is out of stock. Anyone selling(legally) this book second hand please PM me. Thanks.
-Magic? No,sleight of hand.
-The fact I MAY move my hand;your ability to reason;the motion of the universe; these are magical. Your logical inquiry into the possibility of something extraordinary is itself extraodrinary and that i define as magic...
MatCult
View Profile
Inner circle
1518 Posts

Profile of MatCult
Quote:
On Apr 9, 2015, philippos1979 wrote:
Seems like book is out of stock. Anyone selling(legally) this book second hand please PM me. Thanks.

http://www.lulu.com/shop/kenton-knepper/......518.html Smile
"Disbelief in magic can force a poor soul into believing in government and business."
philippos1979
View Profile
New user
63 Posts

Profile of philippos1979
Thanks ! By the way have you read it? any more in-depth review?
-The fact I MAY move my hand;your ability to reason;the motion of the universe; these are magical. Your logical inquiry into the possibility of something extraordinary is itself extraodrinary and that i define as magic...
insight
View Profile
Inner circle
3095 Posts

Profile of insight
I own a first edition signed copy---some of the insights in this book are priceless.

Regards,
Mike
philippos1979
View Profile
New user
63 Posts

Profile of philippos1979
Thanks so first edition is no longer available?
insight
View Profile
Inner circle
3095 Posts

Profile of insight
I am not sure if it is available or not, sorry!

Regards,
Mike
Patrick Redford
View Profile
Inner circle
Michigan
1733 Posts

Profile of Patrick Redford
I'm looking for this book if anyone has one they'd like to part with.
Psy
View Profile
Veteran user
307 Posts

Profile of Psy
Can somebody post more info about this book? Im curious
Maxyedid
View Profile
Special user
Panama
572 Posts

Profile of Maxyedid
It has been released as a PDF for a couple of days now
Have a nice day
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » HIdden Influence by Kenton Knepper (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.2 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL