The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » Star Signs by Julian Moore-- Fantastic (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
kannon
View Profile
Inner circle
BCN
1024 Posts

Profile of kannon
Yeah this is great! and I got it at a steal price too.
My work and the Mtangulizi here http://kannonsworks.weebly.com featuring work on drawing duplications, a fiddle-free billet tear, bar mentalism, pendulums
Anthony Kong
View Profile
New user
25 Posts

Profile of Anthony Kong
Might be too late to hop on this post, but this book is amazing. For a while now I have been trying to memorize all the star signs according to their months, I never really succeeded in doing that. But after 30 minutes of reading this book I found myself quickly translating the dates to the correct star sign with accuracy. I do Doug Dyment's Sign language and use Isabella Star to get the birth date after, this book has dramatically helped me in doing the effect. If you are a student, this book is a lesson on the power of mnemonics. All of Julian's products are affordable and practical, as almost everyone here has mentioned how great the palmistry book is. Giving readings is a great way to start a conversation.This simply is a must have.
RanaHossain
View Profile
New user
Leeds
1 Post

Profile of RanaHossain
Absolutely brilliant; it's currently on offer at Amazon, and I got a link for Flash-Card and audios. For someone who has trouble remembering dates like me, this is a really good book to help memorizing.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » Star Signs by Julian Moore-- Fantastic (1 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL