The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Best Reverse Matrix? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
vinsmagic
View Profile
Eternal Order
sleeping with the fishes...
10960 Posts

Profile of vinsmagic
Vraagaard, I wish I could share this beautiful effect, Armando was offered thousands of dollars but, refused to reveal. I hear he is close to putting out a dvd shortly ,but not sure if this will happen.

Many magicians have seen his matrix, including Dave Neighbors, David Roth , Dean Dill, M Close, Paul Harris to name a few, at the Las Vegas Convention.

There have been many threads about Armando Lucero just do a search .

vinny
Come check out my magic.

http://www.vinnymarini.com
owen.daniel
View Profile
Inner circle
England
1048 Posts

Profile of owen.daniel
Has to be Jean Pierre Vallarino's. If you want to learn it it, is on his Champagne video, or, if living in England, there should be a lecture coming out from International Magic soon, where he lectured at their annual convention in December. He taught this, but don't know if it will make the final edit.
Owen
Magicmaven
View Profile
Inner circle
1235 Posts

Profile of Magicmaven
Deans stuff without a doubt, he is amazing. But 'till I see some of Shoot's and Armondo's stuff, I don't think I can say anything about the matrix. Those 3 guys seem to be on top of the Matrix industry.

Rmax
rmaxgoodwin.com
https://rmaxgoodwin.com/
mattisdx
View Profile
Inner circle
1614 Posts

Profile of mattisdx
I think ray kosby has one on his impossible magic series
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Best Reverse Matrix? (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL