The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Florida VS Oregon (8 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
17517 Posts

Profile of Slim King
Well, I'm here in Florida now, but I was raised in the Pacific Northwest and was always a Duck fan. My son (5) wears his DUCK gear almost every Friday to school yet he loves the Seminoles song and movements ....
Who will win the Rose Bowl and why?
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
w_s_anderson
View Profile
Inner circle
The United States
1221 Posts

Profile of w_s_anderson
OREGON!!!

Because I will it! Smile
LobowolfXXX
View Profile
Inner circle
La Famiglia
1191 Posts

Profile of LobowolfXXX
I think the Ducks are too good on both sides of the ball. Hard to PCI against a team that hasn't lost in two years, but I think Oregon wins and covers.
"Torture doesn't work" lol
Guess they forgot to tell Bill Buckley.

"...as we reason and love, we are able to hope. And hope enables us to resist those things that would enslave us."
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil’s Island
15919 Posts

Profile of tommy
Oregon cos because its cold cos that's cos why.
If there is a single truth about Magic, it is that nothing on earth so efficiently evades it.

Tommy
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
17517 Posts

Profile of Slim King
It's hard to bet against a team that hasn't lost in two years and is the current champion... But the Ducks are extremely dynamic... Hmmmm
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
Dr. Delusion
View Profile
Special user
Eugene, Oregon.
727 Posts

Profile of Dr. Delusion
Since I live in Eugene there's no way in the world I would not be going for the Ducks. I think it's going to be a high scoring game.
The only 2 things that concern me is Oregon's secondary, we just had a key player go down with a knee injury, and our place kicker is not the best around. But even so, with Marcus at the helm and our very good running game we'll be just fine.They might stay with Oregon in the first half, but in the second half Oregon's hurry up offense will have them pretty tired.
Plus, we have the best owner around, Phil Knight!
GO DUCKS !!
Bob.
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
17517 Posts

Profile of Slim King
Quote:
On Dec 30, 2014, Dr. Delusion wrote:
Since I live in Eugene there's no way in the world I would not be going for the Ducks. I think it's going to be a high scoring game.
The only 2 things that concern me is Oregon's secondary, we just had a key player go down with a knee injury, and our place kicker is not the best around. But even so, with Marcus at the helm and our very good running game we'll be just fine.They might stay with Oregon in the first half, but in the second half Oregon's hurry up offense will have them pretty tired.
Plus, we have the best owner around, Phil Knight!
GO DUCKS !!
Bob.

Made me smile ... OWNER..LOL
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
17517 Posts

Profile of Slim King
Here come the Ducks!!!! it will be a blowout!!!! Smile
w_s_anderson
View Profile
Inner circle
The United States
1221 Posts

Profile of w_s_anderson
Yep!!! Here in Oregon you may be able to lick our Beavers, but nobody beats our Ducks!
dannywu
View Profile
New user
27 Posts

Profile of dannywu
Oregon hands down
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
17517 Posts

Profile of Slim King
I was 100% correct ..59 to 20!!!!!!!!
Boy am I happy!!!! Smile
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil’s Island
15919 Posts

Profile of tommy
Well done Slim.
If there is a single truth about Magic, it is that nothing on earth so efficiently evades it.

Tommy
S2000magician
View Profile
Inner circle
Yorba Linda, CA
3469 Posts

Profile of S2000magician
Very happy that Oregon won.

Extremely happy that Ohio State won.

Will be deliriously happy when Oregon slaughters Ohio State.
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
17517 Posts

Profile of Slim King
Mr. Mystoffelees
View Profile
Inner circle
I haven't changed anyone's opinion in
3615 Posts

Profile of Mr. Mystoffelees
OH-------IO!
Also known, when doing rope magic, as "Cordini"
imgic
View Profile
Inner circle
Moved to Seattle to see
1116 Posts

Profile of imgic
Quote:
On Jan 1, 2015, w_s_anderson wrote:
Yep!!! Here in Oregon you may be able to lick our Beavers, but nobody beats our Ducks!

Hilarious! Thanks for the laugh to start the day.
"Imagination is more important than knowledge."
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
17517 Posts

Profile of Slim King
Now to rule the world!!!!
lunatik
View Profile
Inner circle
2715 Posts

Profile of lunatik
"Don't let your Dreams become Fantasies"
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
17517 Posts

Profile of Slim King
No does mean no ... has that changed?
S2000magician
View Profile
Inner circle
Yorba Linda, CA
3469 Posts

Profile of S2000magician
Oregon's a 7-point favorite over Ohio State.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Florida VS Oregon (8 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.23 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL