The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Shhh. . . it's a secret. (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
landmark
View Profile
Inner circle
within a triangle
4791 Posts

Profile of landmark
If you'd like to see landmark make a complete fool of himself (hey, who wouldn't?), see my daily blog today:
http://jackshalom.net/2014/12/30/knife-f......e-video/
Ray Tupper.
View Profile
Special user
NG16.
750 Posts

Profile of Ray Tupper.
Very good indeed Landmark.
Some of the script left a lot to be desired, personally speaking. "Carrying you round in a fake uterus", was actually funny when it wasn't meant to be, and " The last practicing communist in New York", fell flat, when it was meant to be funny,(The above quotes are from memory, so the wording may not be bang on) but your acting was a pleasure to see. Well done!
Ray.
What do we want?
A cure for tourettes!
When do we want it?
C*nt!
landmark
View Profile
Inner circle
within a triangle
4791 Posts

Profile of landmark
Thanks, Ray. The nice thing is, when you get to be older, you can be shameless, 'cause you don't care anymore.
Dougini
View Profile
Inner circle
The Beautiful State Of Maine
6724 Posts

Profile of Dougini
Ha! I can relate to that! Good one, Landmark! Enjoyed that! Smile

Doug
Destiny
View Profile
Inner circle
1429 Posts

Profile of Destiny
Agreed - very much enjoyed - got me thinking how difficult that acting with a knife as a weapon must be because you have to believe it's real - if you do accidentally graze her with it, and she isn't cut, the scene is ridiculous. Well done.
landmark
View Profile
Inner circle
within a triangle
4791 Posts

Profile of landmark
Thanks, Destiny--love the new avatar. And when are you going to be writing your memoirs?
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil’s Island
15919 Posts

Profile of tommy
Thanks Smile
If there is a single truth about Magic, it is that nothing on earth so efficiently evades it.

Tommy
Destiny
View Profile
Inner circle
1429 Posts

Profile of Destiny
Quote:
On Jan 1, 2015, landmark wrote:
Thanks, Destiny--love the new avatar. And when are you going to be writing your memoirs?

I have to wait for a few hundred people to die. Smile

As to the avatar - a pic from NYE showing off my recent face lift. It's a bit strange getting used to having just one chin.
Poof-Daddy
View Profile
Inner circle
Considering Stopping At Exactly
4898 Posts

Profile of Poof-Daddy
A good laugh for a new year. Well done. Smile
Cancer Sux - It is time to find a Cure

Don't spend so much time trying not to die that you forget how to live - H's wife to H on CSI Miami (paraphrased).

Smile Smile
Salguod Nairb
View Profile
Room 101
-3 Posts

Profile of Salguod Nairb
I think your blog needs cartoons. Smile
We shall meet in the place where there is no darkness...
Magnus Eisengrim
View Profile
Inner circle
Sulla placed heads on
1064 Posts

Profile of Magnus Eisengrim
Nice. Thanks for letting us hear and see you, landmark. Good stuff.
The blood-dimmed tide is loosed, and everywhere
The ceremony of innocence is drowned;
The best lack all conviction, while the worst
Are full of passionate intensity.--Yeats
landmark
View Profile
Inner circle
within a triangle
4791 Posts

Profile of landmark
Thanks, tommy, Poof-Daddy, and Magnus. It's always a little weird seeing myself act on video. I'm never quite doing what I thought I was doing. I guess that's why it's so good for feedback for some kinds of things.

Anyway, my most horrifying video experience was about twenty years ago. I was in an improv group, and we videotaped a rehearsal. When we played it back, I was annoyed, because the camera seemed to be faulty--there was a big glare that obscured the back of my head everytime I turned away from the camera. I then realized to my horror, that it was not the fault of the video camera. The glare was the light bouncing off my bald head. I hadn't known until that moment that I was bald back there! The rest, as they say, is history . . . and some very uncooperative genes.
landmark
View Profile
Inner circle
within a triangle
4791 Posts

Profile of landmark
Quote:
On Jan 2, 2015, Salguod Nairb wrote:

I agree. If you're willing to take commissions, PM me, and I can hire you at three times my salary!
landmark
View Profile
Inner circle
within a triangle
4791 Posts

Profile of landmark
Quote:
On Jan 1, 2015, Destiny wrote:
Quote:
On Jan 1, 2015, landmark wrote:

I have to wait for a few hundred people to die. Smile

Seriously, that could be a really, really good book. You can either wait for others to die, or for yourself to kick the bucket . . . three pages a week and you have a draft in a year and a half.
Salguod Nairb
View Profile
Room 101
-3 Posts

Profile of Salguod Nairb
Quote:
On Jan 2, 2015, landmark wrote:
Quote:
On Jan 2, 2015, Salguod Nairb wrote:

I agree. If you're willing to take commissions, PM me, and I can hire you at three times my salary!

landmark
View Profile
Inner circle
within a triangle
4791 Posts

Profile of landmark
Hilarious! Thanks!
landmark
View Profile
Inner circle
within a triangle
4791 Posts

Profile of landmark
Quite unsolicited, the talented Mr. Nairb has created a wonderful animated nootrac--oops, I mean cartoon--from the first few minutes of the posted scene. It's better than the original in my opinion, but who am I to judge? Smile

http://jackshalom.net/2015/01/06/1131/
Salguod Nairb
View Profile
Room 101
-3 Posts

Profile of Salguod Nairb
Part 2 is in the queue behind a few other projects. The Snowman scene will be... interesting.
mastermindreader
View Profile
V.I.P.
Seattle, WA
12589 Posts

Profile of mastermindreader
Quote:
On Jan 7, 2015, Salguod Nairb wrote:
Part 2 is in the queue behind a few other projects. The Snowman scene will be... interesting.

I look forward to seeing it. You're a very talented guy. Well done!
magicalaurie
View Profile
Inner circle
Ontario, Canada
2822 Posts

Profile of magicalaurie
I haven't checked out the cartoons yet, looking forward to them. I thought you were strong in the role, landmark. Very committed. Good work.
"Every thought you think, word you speak, and action you take proceeds from either love or fear. Peace and upset, innocence and guilt, healing and illness all spring from that one fundamental choice." Alan Cohen
https://magicalaurieblog.wordpress.com/
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Shhh. . . it's a secret. (1 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.21 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL