We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » 3 Little Pigs (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

iugefu
View Profile
Veteran user
388 Posts

Profile of iugefu
3 Little Pigs - anybody know who now manufactures this item?

Thank you!
garydunn
View Profile
Veteran user
Glasgow
303 Posts

Profile of garydunn
Practical Magic in the UK will be re-releasing the Official Supreme Magic Version in the extremely near future, with updated artwork. It WILL be gorgeous!
www.practical-magic.com
Quentin
View Profile
Inner circle
1008 Posts

Profile of Quentin
There's another thread about the trick here

http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......forum=17
iugefu
View Profile
Veteran user
388 Posts

Profile of iugefu
Browser's Den sells this effect: the artwork looks the same (as of that sold by Supreme Magic) but promises a 'more deceptive switching device', referring to the Pighouse.

Anyone know who manufactures this and if the switching device is indeed more effective?
AidanHeritage
View Profile
Regular user
102 Posts

Profile of AidanHeritage
It doesn't need a more deceptive switching device, and I don't want it to change or my rhyming patter will be ruined! BUT if Practical are doing one, I'm in the queue as my old set needs replacing as I've had it since I started - it's beginning to show that fact!! 1978 was a L-O-N-G time ago (I've purchased some replacement bits since though). IF you fancy checking out my rhyming routine, pop my name into YouTube and you should find it!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » 3 Little Pigs (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL