The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » POCKET INDEX (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

powen
View Profile
New user
88 Posts

Profile of powen
Does anyone know where I can hold of a pocket index as described in 13 steps?
Uriah Fuller
View Profile
New user
SuperMind
59 Posts

Profile of Uriah Fuller
If you are looking for a Q5 index, then check on ebay as they often appear on there for sale (keyword: mentalism).

Mark Strivings makes a nice billet index based on an Annemann design. You get a set of two indexes plus a complete manual on how to use them, including routines. While not inexpensive they are quite good. Contact Mark via email at markyapril@aol.com

Uriah
What confessions can you make when your Supermind stands awake - UF
Drew from Spotlight
View Profile
Regular user
NJ
124 Posts

Profile of Drew from Spotlight
I have several for sale. Please feel free to PM me for more information.

Drew
Harris0n
View Profile
Loyal user
leeds uk
290 Posts

Profile of Harris0n
Mark Striving's indexes are an improved version of the design detailed in Annemann's Practical Mental Effects.
"There are times when the truth is necessary and times when myth-making is necessary." Nick Cave
powen
View Profile
New user
88 Posts

Profile of powen
Thank you for the responses. I have a little practical experience in working with these indexes. How effective are they? Any tips?

Thanks.
JamesCheung
View Profile
Loyal user
London, UK
214 Posts

Profile of JamesCheung
Has there been any clearer instructions published for the Annemann index? The instructions in PME are very confusing.

BTW, nice to see you on here, Pete!
johne
View Profile
Special user
960 Posts

Profile of johne
I agree, James. The directions were confusing to me also. I finally read over it again and again. Things began to fall into place. I was able to make one up, but I did not like the way it handled. I think I would need to see a demonstration on how they look "loaded."

John E.
Mark Strivings
View Profile
V.I.P.
290 Posts

Profile of Mark Strivings
Quote:
On 2004-02-02 07:52, Uriah Fuller wrote:

Mark Strivings makes a nice billet index based on an Annemann design. You get a set of two indexes plus a complete manual on how to use them, including routines. While not inexpensive they are quite good. Contact Mark via email at markyapril@aol.com

Uriah

Thanks for the kind words! The package that I offer has a set of two Annemann style indexes, professionally made to last for years of constant use, along with a manual with complete information on technique and effects using these little beauties. As another post above noted, what I offer is a structural improvement over the original materials and design, which makes the indexes even more functional and much more solid.

I made my original set of Annemann style indexes straight from the instructions in Practical Mental Effects, over 25 years ago. I still use them to this day, and they work like champs. The only thing I have done to them is the structural improvement that is now utilised on all the indexes I manufacture. I fully anticipate that I will never need another set.

As already noted, this package is not cheap, but you do get what you pay for with these types of products. If you would like more information please feel free to email me at MarkyApril@aol.com, and I'll hook you up.

Thanks, and take care!

Mark
Mark Strivings is the owner of the largest all-mentalism mail order supply business in the world, "Mental Connections", carrying materials not available anywhere else. For complete info, drop Mark a line at MarkyApril@aol.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » POCKET INDEX (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL