The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricky business » » Unregistered Trademark? (5 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
21263 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
While I will not address this case directly with my next post it has spurred a thought.

Do these claims made really affect a client in any real way? If you are such and such cities best or whatever is that really what sells the client? I just don't know if it does or does not help. I just think that often we get protective of things that might need a little less protecting than we might think.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
TheDean
View Profile
Inner circle
Reno, Nevada
2164 Posts

Profile of TheDean
I DID see that the ONLY listing return on Google was YOURS... almost the whole first page. - Not sure how that helps or if it even matters. (Personally I was looking to find the 'other' guy and he seams to be non existent.) - Not so good for him if he indeed does have the TM. - Ha!
Dean Hankey, *M.D. - The Dean of Success Solutions!
Serving & Supporting YOU and Your Success!
"Book More Shows... Make More Money... SERVE MORE PEOPLE! - Not Necessarily In That Order…"

(*Marketing Doctor) Smile
Sam Sandler
View Profile
Inner circle
2487 Posts

Profile of Sam Sandler
Danny this was not my legal advice this was what my attorney told me almost 25 years ago when I was looking to copywrite my stage name and some other things

my tag line for my stage show was "the 2nd greatest show on earth...ok maybe the 3rd"

the circus got wind of it one day and tried to make me stop using it.

regardless what any one thinks the best thing to do is indeed get a professional to help you and go thru the proper channels and spend the money on getting yourself protected. it will be worth it in the end

sam
sam sandler- America's only full-time DEAF Illusionist
http://www.samsandler.com
http://www.deafinitelymagic.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricky business » » Unregistered Trademark? (5 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL