The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I want to see the manager! » » Cruise Ships » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

DaveWomach
View Profile
Elite user
Dave Womach
453 Posts

Profile of DaveWomach
I did a search for anything on Cruise Ships, and nothing really came up. I couldn't find anything on the forum page about it. Did I miss it? Is there a possibilty that you could add a section on cruise ships here? I think there are enough cruise ship entertainers on this site to make it worth the time. Just a thought... Knowing me, I probably just missed it though

Dave
Steven Steele
View Profile
Chief of Staff
1868 Posts

Profile of Steven Steele
Dave,

Try "Tricky Business" in the "Special Interests" area of the Café. There yee shall find the Cruise Ships.

Steven
Coram Deo
DaveWomach
View Profile
Elite user
Dave Womach
453 Posts

Profile of DaveWomach
I didn't see anything on ships there. Am I just blind?
Dave Scribner
View Profile
Assistant Manager
Lake Hopatcong, NJ
4855 Posts

Profile of Dave Scribner
Dave, the description of what type of posts should go into the Tricky Business forum states subjects about cruise ships. I did a search using Cruise ships with exact phrase for the last 90 days in Tricky business and got 8 posts about cruise ships. I didn't go back any further but I'm sure there are others farther back in time.
Where the magic begins
Salazar Magic
View Profile
Veteran user
New Jersey
344 Posts

Profile of Salazar Magic
I liked the previous way of searching. This new way has too many restrictions.
Mya Angel
View Profile
Special Assistant
California
1396 Posts

Profile of Mya Angel
Please see Gene's response to the search engine here

http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......40&4
There is nothing that remains so constant as change. Don't end up like concrete, all mixed up and permanently set. Smile

He who slings mud will surely lose ground.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I want to see the manager! » » Cruise Ships » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL