The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Dallas Vs Green Bay Divisional Round (58 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
mastermindreader
View Profile
V.I.P.
Seattle, WA
12589 Posts

Profile of mastermindreader
It sure did.
Michael Baker
View Profile
Eternal Order
Near a river in the Midwest
11161 Posts

Profile of Michael Baker
Bob, if I was in the game of making predictions, I might give your team an edge on odds. I'd also be serious competition for you. Smile However, I am a magician, not a mindreader. I don't bet for money, and never bet against the Packers! This is one area where I choose to rely on faith over science. If the Packers win, I rejoice. If not, as Packer fans do, we look forward to next week, or next year as the case may be.
~michael baker
The Magic Company
imgic
View Profile
Inner circle
Moved to Seattle to see
1116 Posts

Profile of imgic
Being born in Wisconsin, state law mandates I'm a Packer Fan. While rooting for them next Sunday, I realize they face a daunting task. Rodgers' limited mobility is biggest issue...second is playing in Seattle. But everyone loves the underdog!

And Broncos were 7 point favorites over Indy...so on any given Sunday anything can happen.

So prayers will go out to Saint Vince, and I'll enjoy the game with some good Wisconsin Beer and some cheese curds, and we'll see where the chips land...
"Imagination is more important than knowledge."
Devious
View Profile
Inner circle
2120 Posts

Profile of Devious
Tom Cruise didn't like the call and the subsequent loss.
Devious Deceptions
"Gadol Elohai!"
L'Chaim!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Dallas Vs Green Bay Divisional Round (58 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL