The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ever so sleightly » » Where to get mini tennis balls? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Neuromancer
View Profile
Regular user
116 Posts

Profile of Neuromancer
Hi,

I saw last week a cups and balls routine (I think David Williamson) that used mini tennis balls, which I really liked.
Where would I find mini tennis balls like that? Penguin had some but they are out of stock and not coming in anymore.

Help?
cya

Neuromancer
MikeDes
View Profile
Inner circle
Montreal
1176 Posts

Profile of MikeDes
Not sure what size you are looking for but a lot of pet stores carry small tenis balls, about 2 inches. They are a little more firm than regular tennis balls.
Mobius303
View Profile
Inner circle
Lakewood, Ohio
1294 Posts

Profile of Mobius303
They were for sale a few years ago but I have not seen them in the last 2yrs.
You are looking for the 1inch or inch and an eighth sized balls right?
I think the last place I saw them for sale was at Magi-fest in the dealers room.
BCS
View Profile
Inner circle
1066 Posts

Profile of BCS
Sometimes you can find small sport themed balls at the dollar stores. I have yet to see small tennis balls, but have found small base balls, basketballs and soccer balls.

Good luck I hope you find what you are after.

Bruce
cupsandballsmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
2706 Posts

Profile of cupsandballsmagic
Although they are sold out, this is the product you are looking for. http://www.magicproshop.com/products/min......s-4-pack Perhaps email them to give you a head's up when they have them or contact Stephane Bourgoin directly?
BeThePlunk
View Profile
Special user
West of Boston, East of Eden
889 Posts

Profile of BeThePlunk
I found 1-5/8" balls in the pet section of a grocery store. There supposed to be filled with catnip, but my cat has shown zero interest. They're good for a mini chop routine like Dennis Loomis's.
Roy Rocha
View Profile
New user
60 Posts

Profile of Roy Rocha
I found some mini tennis balls on Ebay.
BobMc
View Profile
Regular user
Philadelphia
129 Posts

Profile of BobMc
Both Petco and Petsmart sell mini tennis balls that fit perfectly in my James Riser and Brett Sherwood mini cups.
Brian Proctor
View Profile
Inner circle
Somewhere
2321 Posts

Profile of Brian Proctor
Brian Proctor
View Profile
Inner circle
Somewhere
2321 Posts

Profile of Brian Proctor
Are any of you going to try to make them? Smile
BWind
View Profile
Loyal user
Aiea, Hawaii
245 Posts

Profile of BWind
Brian Bud!
You are too much! Thanks for the link.
BWind
Doc Svengali
View Profile
New user
66 Posts

Profile of Doc Svengali
I would think that an internet search that includes "pet toy" or something similar would produce results for mini tennis balls. One caveat about purchasing cups and balls loads or regular balls on the internet; the advertised dimensions of balls for sale are frequently erroneous by as much as half an inch in diameter, which I find shocking. I've had to return stuff many times because of false advertised dimensions.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ever so sleightly » » Where to get mini tennis balls? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.15 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL