The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Win Free Stuff! Another creative contest... (32 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
Mind Guerrilla
View Profile
Inner circle
Queens, NY
2670 Posts

Profile of Mind Guerrilla
Does this fall under "exposure?"

george1953
View Profile
Inner circle
Mallorca (Spain)
5943 Posts

Profile of george1953
John Cleese , one of my favourites, getting on in years but still a very funny man.
By failing to prepare, we are preparing to fail.
giro doro
View Profile
New user
56 Posts

Profile of giro doro
Finally, I got to look through the two columns surrounding the door into the inner secrets of this collective. I am deeply impressed! As a comment at this point of time beside of this I want only state that whoever - I can not associate the authors name to any name in this forum that I know - wrote "a simple, two-line message" surely knows more than he admits and got me too for real!
Brynmore14
View Profile
Inner circle
The Séance Chamber
1815 Posts

Profile of Brynmore14
Yes, that routine was great. Talk about economy of writing. Two lines and a powerful reaction.
Al Desmond
View Profile
Inner circle
Secret Mountain Lair in Conifer, Co
1511 Posts

Profile of Al Desmond
Quote:
On Jan 31, 2015, giro doro wrote:
Finally, I got to look through the two columns surrounding the door into the inner secrets of this collective. I am deeply impressed! As a comment at this point of time beside of this I want only state that whoever - I can not associate the authors name to any name in this forum that I know - wrote "a simple, two-line message" surely knows more than he admits and got me too for real!

That was me. Mat used my real name (I suspect because my signature in my emails have my real name) but my stage persona is Al Desmond.

This is where he got it.

Walter L. Newton
303-838-2058 (home)
720-202-4860 (cell)

Correspondant for the Park County Republican/Fairplay Flume newspaper
http://www.theflume.com/

Playwright Website
http://newton.acrossthebow.com/

Most recent productions of “I Never Promised You A Rose Garden”
http://www.broadwayworld.com/denver/arti......20130914

Wiki (Entry on “I Never Promised You a Rose Garden”) the play
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/I_Never_Pro......n_(play)

Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/walter.newton.50
Mind Guerrilla
View Profile
Inner circle
Queens, NY
2670 Posts

Who were the winners (or is this secret too)? Smile
Brynmore14
View Profile
Inner circle
The Séance Chamber
1815 Posts

Profile of Brynmore14
Quote:
On Feb 1, 2015, Mind Guerrilla wrote:
Who were the winners (or is this secret too)? Smile

MG, the winners were listed in the email Mat sent out that had the document attached to it.
Kynean
View Profile
New user
France
94 Posts

Profile of Kynean
I totally agree with Giro Diro ! Having read and re read the book I'm speechless ... but I can still write ! Smile Such a great Idea, Al ! I can only imagine the feelings and the state of mind of Matcult during this experience !Mouhahahahahahahaaaaa (Devilish laugh here !!!) . Brynmore, what a beautiful essay, so well written that ,as I read it, I was in trance with my eyes opened . George, thanks for this travel in chilhood. Giro Diro your contribution lets me see "the life in Pink" Smile as said by lin in his wonderful work. Darkness, your routine and your props are gorgeous. And for those I have not named (cause , as Giro Diro, I can't associate your author name with your avatar name) your contribution is equally impressive !!! Thanks again to all of you.
MatCult
View Profile
Inner circle
1518 Posts

Profile of MatCult
I made a blunder!

I missed a contribution when I compiled the book. Because I'm an eejit.

A new version will be issued forthwith.

Sorry about this!
"Disbelief in magic can force a poor soul into believing in government and business."
MatCult
View Profile
Inner circle
1518 Posts

Profile of MatCult
A new version should be winging its way through the cyber-ether right now...
"Disbelief in magic can force a poor soul into believing in government and business."
Kynean
View Profile
New user
France
94 Posts

Profile of Kynean
No Mat, you're not an eejit ! You compiled the contributions, edited and did the lay out in record time, to allow us to have the pdf for the Week-end, and to err is human. I can't wait to read "The Last Secret" Smile

P.S : Oups !Talking about eejit! I'm sorry, Giro Doro, to have mispelled your avatar name three times in a row in my last post ! I hope I will not be excluded from entering Italia,for my mistake!;)
Brynmore14
View Profile
Inner circle
The Séance Chamber
1815 Posts

Profile of Brynmore14
Quote:
On Feb 1, 2015, Kynean wrote:
I totally agree with Giro Diro ! Having read and re read the book I'm speechless ... but I can still write ! Smile Such a great Idea, Al ! I can only imagine the feelings and the state of mind of Matcult during this experience !Mouhahahahahahahaaaaa (Devilish laugh here !!!) . Brynmore, what a beautiful essay, so well written that ,as I read it, I was in trance with my eyes opened . George, thanks for this travel in chilhood. Giro Diro your contribution lets me see "the life in Pink" Smile as said by lin in his wonderful work. Darkness, your routine and your props are gorgeous. And for those I have not named (cause , as Giro Diro, I can't associate your author name with your avatar name) your contribution is equally impressive !!! Thanks again to all of you.

Thank you, I am glad you enjoyed it. I also enjoyed every single contribution. It is wonderful to see so many different approaches tomthe same topic, every one a winner in my eyes.
Darkness
View Profile
Inner circle
1626 Posts

Profile of Darkness
Kynean, thanks for the kind mention.

The quality of the work was amazing. The major bonus for me was the "special guest" entry. I was very excited and pleasantly shocked to see his submission (lets not mention names Smile Now I want the prop even more Smile What an honor!

Bryn sent you a PM.

I wish I knew who everyone was. It would be great to be able to ask questions and discuss further but obviously can't do it here or downstairs. If your avatar is different from your name and you want to discuss anything feel free to PM me.

Matcult, I was glad to receive it right away. No worries and nice to have an extra entry! Awesome choice of pictures included throughout. It makes the formatting very special.

This compilation is substantial and now a piece of bizarre history. Congrats once again to all the participants.

Regards,
Rick
THE SUPERNATURAL ILLUSIONIST & EFFECTS CREATOR WWW.MRDARKNESS.COM
Mind Guerrilla
View Profile
Inner circle
Queens, NY
2670 Posts

My "Hive" calling card just arrived in the mail. Thanks, Mat!
MatCult
View Profile
Inner circle
1518 Posts

Profile of MatCult
Great news! I heard from both the winners this week, their "testing kits" have landed too.
Xizzy
View Profile
Regular user
Italy!
166 Posts

Profile of Xizzy
Quote:
On Feb 20, 2015, Mind Guerrilla wrote:
My "Hive" calling card just arrived in the mail. Thanks, Mat!

Mine too, thank you!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Win Free Stuff! Another creative contest... (32 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL