The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » French are attacked by terrorists...... (31 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..13~14~15~16~17~18 [Next]
Destiny
View Profile
Inner circle
1429 Posts

Profile of Destiny
I can't believe it took 10 pages before our Lizard People Overlords made an appearance.
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil's Island
16543 Posts

Profile of tommy
You want to look in the mirror.
If there is a single truth about Magic, it is that nothing on earth so efficiently evades it.

Tommy
Destiny
View Profile
Inner circle
1429 Posts

Profile of Destiny
I checked - no scales, no long flicking tongue - I'm terribly disappointed - if I ruled the world you'd all have to attend my shows every night and there'd be legislation to ensure my performance was interrupted at frequent intervals by standing ovations - you'd all wish to move to North Korea by the end of the first month.
Sean Giles
View Profile
Inner circle
Cambridge/ UK
3517 Posts

Profile of Sean Giles
Quote:
On Jan 10, 2015, Slim King wrote:
Seems like some here think it's just fine to have a law against defending yourself and your family from a group of mindless killers. Shame on you!!!!!

SHAME ON US? YOU ARE AN IDIOT SIR. SHAME ON YOU. DO YOU REALLY THINK WE ARE AGAINST PROTECTING OUR FAMILIES? ARE YOU THAT DUMB? DO YOU REALLY THINK THAT GIVING EVERYONE ACCESS TO GUNS IS GOING TO REDUCE GUN CRIME IN OUR COUNTRY? YOU ARE THE ONE that's SCARED, NOT US.

AND YES I AM ANGRY. SUGGESTING WE ARE AGAINST DEFENDING OUR FAMILIES! UNBELIEVABLE, EVEN FROM YOU AT A TIME LIKE THIS.
Sean Giles
View Profile
Inner circle
Cambridge/ UK
3517 Posts

Profile of Sean Giles
Quote:
On Jan 11, 2015, Destiny wrote:
To stay on topic but veer somewhat off the current discussion, this event again strengthens my 'throw away the key' view on certain offences - one of these dudes had spent time in jail already for planning terrorist attacks - I notice time and time again that terrorists, violent child abusers and rapists get out of jail and commit the same crimes again. There are people who society cannot risk going free among us - some people do disqualify themselves from us taking the risk of their 'rehabilitation'.

I'm with you 100% on that. You've made some good points in this 'discussion'.
landmark
View Profile
Inner circle
within a triangle
5194 Posts

Profile of landmark
Quote:
On Jan 11, 2015, Destiny wrote:
There are people who society cannot risk going free among us - some people do disqualify themselves from us taking the risk of their 'rehabilitation'.

There are many many people who have done at least the same walking around free, being paid by their respective governments. It's the height of hypocrisy this sudden governmental celebration of the free press by governments that kill and suppress journalists.

Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18036 Posts

Profile of Slim King
Quote:
On Jan 11, 2015, Mr. Mystoffelees wrote:
Quote:
On Jan 11, 2015, Ian McColl wrote:

Slim's mindset is just as bad as a terrorist, have gun will kill.

Utterly shameful thing to say...

I usually report such violation of Café rules, however name calling and these kinds of attacks are so obvious I'm sure it turns the stomach of virtually everyone reading.
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
Ian McColl
View Profile
Inner circle
1493 Posts

Profile of Ian McColl
Quote:
On Jan 12, 2015, Slim King wrote:
Quote:
On Jan 11, 2015, Mr. Mystoffelees wrote:
Quote:
On Jan 11, 2015, Ian McColl wrote:

Slim's mindset is just as bad as a terrorist, have gun will kill.

Utterly shameful thing to say...

I usually report such violation of Café rules, however name calling and these kinds of attacks are so obvious I'm sure it turns the stomach of virtually everyone reading.

Question Slim, do you support Torture?
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18036 Posts

Profile of Slim King
I'm 100% against torture. Many people come up with contrived reasons or situations.... But torture is one of the reasons WE are good guys an THEY are bad guys ... They Torture .... Bad Deal.
What possible reason would you have torturing a guy 150 times after he's been in prison for 10 years other than to just torture him.
We hung 8 Japenes for waterboarding US soldiers ... yet we do the same thing ... ??? It's a double standard.

We promised the world that we are better than that.
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
Ian McColl
View Profile
Inner circle
1493 Posts

Profile of Ian McColl
Quote:

I guess that is like saying sorry after murdering someone, the crime has already been commited and now the "Sorry!".
Destiny
View Profile
Inner circle
1429 Posts

Profile of Destiny
Quote:
On Jan 12, 2015, Ian McColl wrote:
Quote:

I guess that is like saying sorry after murdering someone, the crime has already been commited and now the "Sorry!".

Gosh Ian,

Slim didn't do it personally - he unequivocally said it's wrong, and you still attack.
S2000magician
View Profile
Inner circle
Yorba Linda, CA
3465 Posts

Profile of S2000magician
Quote:
On Jan 12, 2015, Destiny wrote:
Quote:
On Jan 12, 2015, Ian McColl wrote:
Quote:

Gosh Ian,

Slim didn't do it personally - he unequivocally said it's wrong, and you still attack.

And with an ill-conceived simile to boot.
Ian McColl
View Profile
Inner circle
1493 Posts

Profile of Ian McColl
Quote:

I am not attacking Slim, never had, no need to,
he is free to say what ever he likes. I am not offended by anything he says.

Slim's quote is above, he says "We" I take that as the USA, my reply is in regard to US torture policy.
Destiny
View Profile
Inner circle
1429 Posts

Profile of Destiny
Ian - please stop before you and I are held responsible for Tony Abbott. Smile
Ian McColl
View Profile
Inner circle
1493 Posts

Profile of Ian McColl
Hi Destiny, are you in the land of OZ?

talk about embarrassment, (Tony Abbott) at least he hasn't read a book upside down.
Destiny
View Profile
Inner circle
1429 Posts

Profile of Destiny
Only because he can't read!
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil's Island
16543 Posts

Profile of tommy
Our best advice came from Osama Bin Laden.
If there is a single truth about Magic, it is that nothing on earth so efficiently evades it.

Tommy
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18036 Posts

Profile of Slim King
Quote:
On Jan 12, 2015, Sean Giles wrote:
Quote:
On Jan 10, 2015, Slim King wrote:
Seems like some here think it's just fine to have a law against defending yourself and your family from a group of mindless killers. Shame on you!!!!!

SHAME ON US? YOU ARE AN IDIOT SIR. SHAME ON YOU. DO YOU REALLY THINK WE ARE AGAINST PROTECTING OUR FAMILIES? ARE YOU THAT DUMB? DO YOU REALLY THINK THAT GIVING EVERYONE ACCESS TO GUNS IS GOING TO REDUCE GUN CRIME IN OUR COUNTRY? YOU ARE THE ONE that's SCARED, NOT US.

AND YES I AM ANGRY. SUGGESTING WE ARE AGAINST DEFENDING OUR FAMILIES! UNBELIEVABLE, EVEN FROM YOU AT A TIME LIKE THIS.

Boy are you over reacting .. I never even mentioned your name ... Name calling again??????
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil's Island
16543 Posts

Profile of tommy
As Zbigniew put it “What is more important in world history? The Taliban or the collapse of the Soviet empire? Some agitated Moslems or the liberation of Central Europe and the end of the cold war?”

Tommy
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18036 Posts

Profile of Slim King
Http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/E/E......15-25-45

It's far from over. Marching will not stop what is to come.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » French are attacked by terrorists...... (31 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..13~14~15~16~17~18 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.04 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL