The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The International Brotherhood of Magicians! » » Just joined.. How long does it normally take to process your application? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Kuroth
View Profile
Veteran user
Deep In the Heart of Texas
315 Posts

Profile of Kuroth
Happy to be a member. Just waiting for my ID

Thanks!
Chapter 18 (Member circa 1938)
Mike Gilbert
View Profile
Veteran user
Las Vegas, Nevada
376 Posts

Profile of Mike Gilbert
Welcome Kuroth!

I initially wondered the same thing, so I emailed Sindie Richison (The International Executive Secretary) at office@magician.org ...
I took 2-3 weeks I believe. Nothing to worry. Just give it a little bit of time. In the meantime, you can email Sindie at the aforementioned email, and she will be able to answer questions you may have Smile

Again, welcome, and we hope to hear more from you in the forums! Smile

Regards,

Mike
-Mike Gilbert Smile

"Most of us have two lives. The life we live, and the unlived life within us. Between the two stands Resistance."- Steven Pressfield
Kuroth
View Profile
Veteran user
315 Posts

Profile of Kuroth
Thank you for the Info.. Looking forward to being a member..
Skip Way
View Profile
Inner circle
3771 Posts

Profile of Skip Way
Kuroth, welcome to the I.B.M.! You'll find a great fellowship among the magicians here. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Skip
How you leave others feeling after an Experience with you becomes your Trademark.

Magic Youth Raleigh - RaleighMagicClub.org
Kuroth
View Profile
Veteran user
315 Posts

Profile of Kuroth
Thank you Skip... Once my membership is processed, going to contact the Dallas and Ft Worth Rings..
Skip Way
View Profile
Inner circle
3771 Posts

Profile of Skip Way
Go ahead and reach out to them, Kuroth. You don't have to wait for your membership card. Just let them know that you've applied and they will welcome you. Once your membership packet arrives, you'll be able to finalize the process. You are fortunate to live near such great and active Rings!

Skip
How you leave others feeling after an Experience with you becomes your Trademark.

Magic Youth Raleigh - RaleighMagicClub.org
Kuroth
View Profile
Veteran user
315 Posts

Profile of Kuroth
Thanks Skip.. I was thinking about doing that.. Will do today.. Good to hear the rings around me are active..
Seanamon
View Profile
New user
Victoria, Texas
70 Posts

Profile of Seanamon
I used to belong to the Ft Worth Ring when I lived there. Great people, and was one of the best experiences in magic to date. David Hira and Chadwick and all of those guys had a real effect during my formative days beginning in magic! I still have an old (late 90s) VHS of the Caravan of Magic show they put on, and I watch it and great memories of that time come back!

Best,

Seanamon
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The International Brotherhood of Magicians! » » Just joined.. How long does it normally take to process your application? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL