The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Problem With My Tenkai Pennies? (7 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
KenRyan
View Profile
Elite user
464 Posts

Profile of KenRyan
Quote:
On Jan 18, 2015, DallasFrank wrote:
Ken
here is a link to the old version.It is performed by Daryl.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5gzNduu675I

Here is link to Ponta's version

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=obF_FoKohSY

Just remember coin work is a long and arduous journey.Don't get discouraged just keep working and pay your dues.

Frank

Thanks Frank. Fortunately (and surprisingly), I have not experienced discouragement at all yet. Frustration and a bit of confusion, yes. But not discouraged or dissuaded in any way. This is, at least in part, thanks to the fine folks on this forum.

Cheers!

Ken
Atom3339
View Profile
Inner circle
Spokane, WA
3242 Posts

Profile of Atom3339
I'm studying Roth's version of Tenkai Pennies now. On DVD. Unfortunately he refers to the right hand as left hand twice, which makes things somewhat confusing at first. I also find it is wise to study ALL Roth's videos in SloMo as there are subtleties you'll catch that he doesn't necessarily verbalize.
TH

Occupy Your Dream
Mb217
View Profile
Inner circle
8725 Posts

Profile of Mb217
Quote:
On Jan 14, 2015, Richard Kaufman wrote:
I think most people, if they perform The Tenkai Pennies, use the original version. There's a reason that many people have performed that, while few people perform Roth's handling.

Sol Stone does the Tenkai Pennies beautifully!

Richard, I would have to agree with you on that pretty much. Smile Though I think there are other versions that may be more magically appealing, for what it is, the basic effect still very much does the trick! Smile

*Incidentally, I truly enjoy your work, your longevity in the art, and pin-point/real time knowledge on things. Thanks for all you've given to magic. It indeed has helped in a tremendous way to make it even better. Smile

-Mb
*Check out my latest: MBs Morgan w/ BONUS: Destiny, Copper Silver INC, Double Trouble, FlySki, Crimp Change - REDUX!, and other fine magic at gumroad.com/mb217magic Smile

"Believe in YOU, and you will see the greatest magic that ever was." -Mb Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Problem With My Tenkai Pennies? (7 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL