The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » HAITI RELIEF ...ten million per house? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
17517 Posts

Profile of Slim King
Looks as if the better part of $10 Billion has vanished....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F9WYNZsKolQ
There are several more links claiming the same thing.
This is disappointing...
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil’s Island
15919 Posts

Profile of tommy
This is Haiti
If there is a single truth about Magic, it is that nothing on earth so efficiently evades it.

Tommy
kambiz
View Profile
Inner circle
Perth, down by the cool of the pool
1129 Posts

Profile of kambiz
This is typical of external agencies coming in to foreign lands and basically doing nothing.

Nothing trumps the indigenous inhabitants of a land given the trust and the ownership to take control of their own regeneration efforts after such disasters

Kam
If I speak forth, many a mind will shatter,
And if I write, many a pen will break.
.....and when I consider my own self, lo, I find it coarser than clay!
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil’s Island
15919 Posts

Profile of tommy
Can external agencies exist in the land of the one?
If there is a single truth about Magic, it is that nothing on earth so efficiently evades it.

Tommy
landmark
View Profile
Inner circle
within a triangle
4791 Posts

Profile of landmark
Quote:
On Jan 13, 2015, kambiz wrote:
This is typical of external agencies coming in to foreign lands and basically doing nothing.

Nothing trumps the indigenous inhabitants of a land given the trust and the ownership to take control of their own regeneration efforts after such disasters

Kam

I understand the sentiment, but they are not doing nothing. They are actively looting the country. It is a business opportunity. The US and the rest of the world have oppressed the people of Haiti since the first successful slave revolt, and continue to do so.
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
17517 Posts

Profile of Slim King
It's a shame...
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » HAITI RELIEF ...ten million per house? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL