The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Talk About Tricks by Joshua Jay 3 DVD Set (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Ceierry
View Profile
Inner circle
Europe
1582 Posts

Profile of Ceierry
Hey guys! So I know this is out for quite a while, and I've just saw the price which is 40$ instead 100$

My question is, is it worth it? Does somebody use this tricks ? Did you like it?

Because 40$ still a decent amount of money and just wanna know some opinions.

Link : http://llepub.com/index.php?main_page=pr......s_id=175

Thanks for your attention.

- Ceierry
Author of 10S Star Sign Divination - olivier.ceierry@gmail.com for a digital copy.
Lou Cirulli
View Profile
Special user
587 Posts

Profile of Lou Cirulli
Love the set!
mantel
View Profile
Special user
922 Posts

Profile of mantel
Quote:
On Jan 14, 2015, Ceierry wrote:
Hey guys! So I know this is out for quite a while, and I've just saw the price which is 40$ instead 100$

My question is, is it worth it? Does somebody use this tricks ? Did you like it?

- Ceierry

Are you aware this is a Download?

-Mantel
Ceierry
View Profile
Inner circle
Europe
1582 Posts

Profile of Ceierry
Nono, I prefer downloads as Physical copies, just asking about the material in the set Smile
Author of 10S Star Sign Divination - olivier.ceierry@gmail.com for a digital copy.
Jerskin
View Profile
Inner circle
2496 Posts

Profile of Jerskin
Well worth $40
GrEg oTtO

MUNDUS VULT DECIPI
Ceierry
View Profile
Inner circle
Europe
1582 Posts

Profile of Ceierry
It worth? Smile

Why do you think it worth please? Smile
puggo
View Profile
Inner circle
2022 Posts

Profile of puggo
Quote:
It worth? Smile

Why do you think it worth please? Smile

Variety- close up, parlour etc.
Easy to hard
Funny and serious stuff
Quickies and presentational pieces
Discussions
Good quality video & sound

Need to hear more?
Aearch/Google a few reviews - there are many detailed ones
Charlie
Ceierry
View Profile
Inner circle
Europe
1582 Posts

Profile of Ceierry
Thanks a lot for your feedback puggo.

I'll do a quick research and think about it Smile

Thanks for your attention, keep posting your thoughts please.

- Ceierry
C.J.Magic
View Profile
New user
69 Posts

Profile of C.J.Magic
Quote:

- Ceierry

Ceierry, I think was a very popular set. A true mixed bag of world class performers and tricks.

Here's some Café threads on it.

http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......&start=0

http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......orum=111

And a non Café review by Mr. Wayne Kawamoto: http://magic.about.com/od/magicreview/fr/080607talktrick.htm
CarlMcCoy
View Profile
Elite user
465 Posts

Profile of CarlMcCoy
Just finished watching Download 1 of 8.

Pretty much reckon I got my money's worth already so I'd recommend this as a no brainer purchase to all.

Totally agree with puggo.

If the other 7 downloads are like the first...this is one hell of a collection of magic and fun things for a ridiculous price.
Ceierry
View Profile
Inner circle
Europe
1582 Posts

Profile of Ceierry
Just got it too.

Watched the 1 DVD and a little bit of the 2nd, just to watch the Open Predictions (even if I use my own regulary)

And I'm liking it.

I'll do that Oil & Water Routine for sure as an opener, the 242 deal is so clever ahaha, I'll do Puken Droker too, I've found some gems in here ahah Smile
CarlMcCoy
View Profile
Elite user
465 Posts

Profile of CarlMcCoy
I know , right?

I've always loved the Oil and Water plot, but never really gotten into the various methods. When I saw O&W was the first trick I have to admit to getting a sinking feeling...then it was performed and that feeling disappeared immediately.

I started practicing along with the explanation...and with all the other effects.

Top purchase...just need to find some down time to get into the others now.
Ceierry
View Profile
Inner circle
Europe
1582 Posts

Profile of Ceierry
I found the 2nd phase of the routine harder, and the transpo is a little bit knacky but nothing very hard.
Do you agree?
CarlMcCoy
View Profile
Elite user
465 Posts

Profile of CarlMcCoy
Yes. I do agree that it's going to take a little work to make the 2nd phase smooth and flow. But I actually went back twice in the performance to watch again (before moving on tot he explanation) as I was pretty blown by what was happening...it was so deceptive and seemingly nothing had been done...worth the work.

Really, REALLY glad I purchased this set of downloads...big thanks to CJ again for the heads up.
mantel
View Profile
Special user
922 Posts

Profile of mantel
Maybe I’m misremembering but I thought I saw Joshua Jay perform but not explain a false Hindu shuffle somewhere on this series. Anyone have any idea what it is called?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Talk About Tricks by Joshua Jay 3 DVD Set (1 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL