The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Once upon a time... » » Ed Solomon, Dr Denomolos R.I.P. (5 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Quentin
View Profile
Inner circle
1007 Posts

Profile of Quentin
Ed Solomon R.I.P.
Sorry to report that my friend Ed Solomon aka as Dr Nomolos has passed away.
A master storyteller, his regular column "Story Telling Magic" in the Linking Ring magazine gave life to many routines. Professionally he was a musician.
http://denomolos.com
Brynmore14
View Profile
Inner circle
The Séance Chamber
1812 Posts

Profile of Brynmore14
He is already greatly missed.
colinj
View Profile
New user
77 Posts

Profile of colinj
It is/was always the first column I read with the new Linking Ring arrives.
R. Steiner
View Profile
New user
63 Posts

Profile of R. Steiner
What a loss to the community. RIP Denomolos.
Nyama Possessor
View Profile
Veteran user
Under the Shade Tree
322 Posts

Profile of Nyama Possessor
In memory of my friend Ed Solomon (DeNomolos) - R.ise I.n P.ower:

The Pied Piper of Hamelin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ES-NhKbCCT4
The Honorable NYAMA POSSESSOR

Co-Founder & Co-Creator of MAGICAL REALISM, Owner of ANCESTRAL REALM PRODUCTIONS

* 17 Year Member of the Shadow Network * ICBM Alumnus *

Creator/Author of SUMMONING RUMI and numerous other underground proprietary releases...
Books, routines and tools coming soon, available only and exclusively at www.AlchemyMoon.com
Xaa
View Profile
New user
56 Posts

Profile of Xaa
I used to read his articles on music before I retired from public school music. Returning to magic as an interest, I was surprised and delighted to find Ed writing and creating in this area as well. How many times have you been inspired by the same person in two different disciplines? Must be magic! ;-)
"The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and science." - Albert Einstein, What I Believe (1930)
Adrian Deery
View Profile
New user
64 Posts

Profile of Adrian Deery
I was fortunate enough to have spent Ed and he was not only a remarkable magician he was a remarkable man. After finding a old photo of him and I the other day a whole flood of memories came back to me, he is missed.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Once upon a time... » » Ed Solomon, Dr Denomolos R.I.P. (5 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.16 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL