We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Making Magic volume II (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

emyers99
View Profile
Inner circle
Columbus, Ohio
4182 Posts

Profile of emyers99
Anyone buy Martin Lewis' second Making Magic video? Thoughts on the material?
Samuel Catoe
View Profile
Inner circle
South Carolina
1256 Posts

Profile of Samuel Catoe
Absolute brainbusters. That is all I can say about it. My friend has it and let me see the effects. They are really good.

Samuel
Author of Illusions of Influence, a treatise on Equivoque.
PM me for details and availability.
Xavier
View Profile
Loyal user
Australia
209 Posts

Profile of Xavier
Can anyone please give some more info on his bare hand "Card Fan Production"? I think it goes by the name of "Handscan".

I'd love to know the following:

1. Do you need a jacket?
2. Do you have to use this as an opener
3. Does it look as good as it sounds?

Thanks guys!

Xavier.
korttihai_82
View Profile
Inner circle
Finland
1806 Posts

Profile of korttihai_82
I have not seen the video, but last summer I saw the lecture that contained excatly the same tricks as video making magic.vol2. I also own volume one and they both have very good material for working magicians. I highly recomend them both.

About Handscan, you don´t need jacked. Actually you can do this nude if you want. You also don´t have to use it as opener and it looks as good as it sounds. Lewis fooled about 200 magicians with it few years ago. It is nothing fancy, nut a great idea. It is actually weir that I havent seen it used by stage manipulatiors?

BTW:Read the name few times.
rickmagic1
View Profile
Inner circle
MIddle Tennessee area
1533 Posts

Profile of rickmagic1
I can tell you that all the material on this DVD is fantastic and Martin has done us a great service by putting everything that you need to do the routines on PDF files on the disc.

Highest recommendation!

Rick
Richard Green
The Modern Conjurer
Host of the Haunted Magic show at House of Cards Nashville!
jkvand
View Profile
Special user
Johnstown, PA
658 Posts

Profile of jkvand
I just received this DVD and have to give it my two thumbs up as well. I'd give it more thumbs up if I had more thumbs! It's awesome! Martin Lewis is a top-notch performer, and a brilliant magician. Harbin's Card in Bottle is worth the price of the DVD alone, and all the other effects are great. Handscan is sheer simplicity, but it's ingenious. I can't believe someone else didn't think of it. It blew me away, as I'm sure it did many others.
holytoledo36
View Profile
New user
56 Posts

Profile of holytoledo36
One of the best DVD's I own hands down.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Making Magic volume II (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL