The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » APPS-alutely » » Building a webpage/phone app magic orgnizer (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

macumagic
View Profile
New user
2 Posts

Profile of macumagic
Hello all,

I'm currently a student working on web/app development. I want to build a app that helps performers stay organized. help keeping track of personal library of magic effects. and help record a history of performances and even help with planning shows.

The app itself will not be a trick. nor something to be used in a performance e.g. show cues. Although it would assist in setting up a show EG creating a packing list for a given list of tricks. or predicting a show length based on the tricks included in the show.

would any one be interested in app like this? Also what features would you like to see?

I'm interested in what the community would like. thank you

or is anyone using a app to help them stay organized from a magic point of view.
shomemagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Missouri
2231 Posts

Profile of shomemagic
There are a couple different programs that allow you to manage your magic inventory andd show management that were designed for magic. Im not aware of an app that is designed for this.. However should you create and app, please don't limit to the Iphone, Ipad etc...Make it available for the Android users as well which I am a user of.

However at this time I can't remember there names. I'm sure others will chime in here with names and what they use

To answer your question, yes I would probably be interested in what your developing.
Magically,

Mike King - Sho-Me Magic

You can e-mail me at: shomemagic@gmail.com
macumagic
View Profile
New user
2 Posts

Profile of macumagic
I would plan to have the this as a mobile optimized website first. Then build the native app next Android then Ios(I'm better at programming in java{for android} then I am programming in objective C or swift{for ios}.

does anyone know the programs?

what is a problem that anyone sees that could be fixed with computing help.

one thing I would like the app to do is print me a check list for my props. I have on different occasions forgot things like my final loads for my cubs and ball routine just to have to magically produce a deck of cards or some thing else from earlier in the show.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » APPS-alutely » » Building a webpage/phone app magic orgnizer (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL