The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Let an audience memer look at a boston box? (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
funsway
View Profile
Inner circle
old things in new ways - new things in old ways
9988 Posts

Profile of funsway
I often have a spectator hold a small tray what serves as a table for the box and extra coins.

No one has ever tried to pick it up and examine it, but the idea that they could seems to satisfy the audience.

You can also have a spectator remove the box from a sack and hand it to you. Since they have no idea of its purpose "it is just a box."
"the more one pretends at magic, the more awe and wonder will be found in real life." Arnold Furst

eBooks at https://www.lybrary.com/ken-muller-m-579928.html questions at ken@eversway.com
Atom3339
View Profile
Inner circle
Spokane, WA
3242 Posts

Profile of Atom3339
^ funsway, I like your approach.
TH

Occupy Your Dream
manreb
View Profile
Special user
666 Posts

Profile of manreb
I do not have an issue with handing out the box boston or other. The issue is handing out the lid and box to the same person. Yes the recess in the bottom is use to conceal. But the critical thing with the box is the fact that the box looks the same with the lid on the top or the bottom.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Let an audience memer look at a boston box? (1 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL