We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The International Brotherhood of Magicians! » » Don't Miss Ring 50's Magi-Whirl Mid-Atlantic Magic Convention (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

magringo
View Profile
Special user
Sad that all I have is a scant
573 Posts

Profile of magringo
April 10-11, 2015

hi everyone... now's the time to make your plans to come to Ring 50's annual mid-atlantic magic convention. Plenty of nearby, great (and not expensive) hotel and food... spend Friday evening with lectures and all day-saturday -- with dealers room AND a gala show as good as anywhere else. If you've not been to Magi-Whirl -- you'll be amazed...

http://magi-whirl.org/

space is limited and right now early registration offers discounts!
LMLipman
View Profile
Elite user
Falls Church, Va.
444 Posts

Profile of LMLipman
This year’s lecturers include: Shawn Farquhar, Ice McDonald, Rocco Silano, Meir Yedid. There is also a gala show Saturday night.

Early Bird registration is $65 until March 11. Then it goes to $75. For more information, go to http://magi-whirl.org/

Over the past 15 years, MagiWhirl has grown into one of the really good magic gatherings. There is no organizational “business,” and no competitions–just straight magic lectures, close up performances and the big gala. There is also a good dealers room.

I'll be one of the strolling magicians performing before Saturday night's gala. If you come and spot me, please say hello.
Larry Lipman
Lorenzo the Great
www.lorenzomagic.com
Geoff Weber
View Profile
Inner circle
Washington DC
1363 Posts

Profile of Geoff Weber
I'll be there!
MaxfieldsMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Instead of practicing, I made
3009 Posts

Profile of MaxfieldsMagic
If you only go for Saturday, is it still $75? Couldn't find that info on the website.
Now appearing nightly in my basement.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The International Brotherhood of Magicians! » » Don't Miss Ring 50's Magi-Whirl Mid-Atlantic Magic Convention (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL