The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical Accessories » » Sean Goodman's 'Secret Servante' (122 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4..12~13~14 [Next]
simplymagicweb
View Profile
Inner circle
Norfolk, UK
1124 Posts

Profile of simplymagicweb
Yes Daren - it takes just a few seconds to fit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No safety pins, no tailoring - no messing!
Magically,

Website - www.simplymagic.co.uk
Twitter - www.twitter.com/simplymagic19
Facebook - www.facebook.com/SeanGoodmanMagician

Creator of Secret Servante, Genetics, Tick Tock, Starstruck, CelebriDate, MagiDate, Focus, SIGMA and R2R
Daren
View Profile
Inner circle
1944 Posts

Profile of Daren
Order about to be placed!!!
takeachance
View Profile
Inner circle
3516 Posts

Profile of takeachance
So the objects don't need to be magnetic. Does it come with a DVD explaining the different routines mentioned, and what about outside the US or UK for postage
cheers
simplymagicweb
View Profile
Inner circle
Norfolk, UK
1124 Posts

Object don't need to be magnetic. Explanation plus routines will be on a password protected area rather than a DVD which allows content to be added, as I see many people will come up with many options. If you are outside US or UK, simply choose the US option $35.
Magically,

Creator of Secret Servante, Genetics, Tick Tock, Starstruck, CelebriDate, MagiDate, Focus, SIGMA and R2R
takeachance
View Profile
Inner circle
3516 Posts

Profile of takeachance
Great, thanks for the info. Order on it's way.
Chad Sanborn
View Profile
Inner circle
my fingers hurt from typing,
2206 Posts

Profile of Chad Sanborn
I think its a great idea! Perfect for anyone who does strolling, close up, restaurants etc.
coops
View Profile
New user
97 Posts

Profile of coops
Good idea, but is this similar to the Mark Leveridge Vanisher? That was ok for a coin, but I'd never have risked a ring. So hopefully is an improvement.
simplymagicweb
View Profile
Inner circle
Norfolk, UK
1124 Posts

I'm not familiar with Mark's Vanisher sorry. Secret Servante will hold a ring no problem, plus you can vanish and reproduce multiple coins (3 dollar sized coins plus a shell or 4 half dollars plus a shell) not just a individual one.
Magically,

emyers99
View Profile
Inner circle
Columbus, Ohio
4145 Posts

Profile of emyers99
Love my Trabucco holdout. Single best and underrated devce I've used in 30 yrs. this seems like a nice extension of the concept.
davidpaul$
View Profile
Inner circle
Pittsburgh, Pa
2973 Posts

Profile of davidpaul$
Just ordered... looking forward to it.
If you can't help worrying, remember worrying can't help you!
rmorrell
View Profile
Loyal user
229 Posts

Profile of rmorrell
This would work as a nice clean up for Joshua Jay's Inferno, to be able to immediately show your hands empty after handing out the card that came from the matchbox.
Rich Morrell
---
The Magician Blog
professorwho
View Profile
Loyal user
245 Posts

Profile of professorwho
Will this a work for billets?
I love sponges
simplymagicweb
View Profile
Inner circle
Norfolk, UK
1124 Posts

Yes it'll work for billets and folded bills
Magically,

simplymagicweb
View Profile
Inner circle
Norfolk, UK
1124 Posts

As long as the billets are no wider than a quarter sized bicycle card, or a dollar coin
Magically,

einhorn
View Profile
Regular user
London
188 Posts

Profile of einhorn
I was lucky to be one of the first to have seen the Secret Servante and have been using it for over 2 weeks now.
You will not want to leave for a show without one. It allows you to show empty hands during routines where you are usually holding something out.
It makes switches of coins and delivery of secret extra coins an absolute breeze and I can not believe the efficiency of the device. Make no mistake, Sean has spent a long time making this the right way.
I can't see how it would ever break or fail. It is simply designed, lightweight, and 100% going to be one of the most successful products of the year. There is NO WAY an amateur, semi pro or pro won't want this.
And the best thing is that the moment you get it you will spend an hour watching yourself in the mirror marvelling at how quick it is to operate and how natural it looks to use.
If you are heading to Blackpool I will have 100 on my stand but don't wait too long to get one as I believe these will be gone fast. Hands down, one of the best things I have seen in a long time. BRAVO SEAN.
s
1KJ
View Profile
Inner circle
Warning: We will run out of new tricks in
3918 Posts

Profile of 1KJ
This looks good. My order is in.
KJ
Chad Sanborn
View Profile
Inner circle
my fingers hurt from typing,
2206 Posts

Profile of Chad Sanborn
Would I need to buy 2 to get one on each side of my jacket so that I can use it left or right handed?
simplymagicweb
View Profile
Inner circle
Norfolk, UK
1124 Posts

Hi Chad. You can fit a unit very quickly to a jacket, so this can be transferred right or left side no problem. Of course if you get two units, one on each side of your jacket, opens up lots more possibities. Hope this helps
Magically,

Keith Atkinson
View Profile
Regular user
Wigan, UK
192 Posts

Profile of Keith Atkinson
I have just purchased this. Sean took the time for a Skype session.
I can't wait to get my hands on this gem...you will not be disappointed, trust me.
Cheers Sean.
Pick A Card, Any Card.
Merc Man
View Profile
Inner circle
Nuneaton, Warwickshire
2687 Posts

Profile of Merc Man
Well, as always, got to be honest and shoot from the hip.

I haven't got a f¥*in clue what this gimmick can do for me; nor its possibilities. The demo clip gave me zero info.

As for the bloke on the video. Not sure who he was, but his mundane voice and boring persona nearly sent me to Smile .
Barry Allen

Joe Riding (1932 - 2005). "I still miss you mate".
https://magicweek.co.uk/magic_articles/article_joe_riding.htm
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical Accessories » » Sean Goodman's 'Secret Servante' (122 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4..12~13~14 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL