We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical Accessories » » Sean Goodman's 'Secret Servante' (122 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..11~12~13~14 [Next]
efrados
View Profile
Regular user
Montevideo, Uruguay
111 Posts

Profile of efrados
Hi! I had problems with the SS sticking to stuff like thumb cuffs or a raven and I even lost one Secret servante on the way to a show, when I noticed it was gone, I couldn't find it but luckily I had a spare... I wouldn't like that to be a problem anymore, Secret Servante it's definetly a part of my miser's dream routine so I would like to permantly attach it to my suit jacket, what do you recommend? have you done it?
simplymagicweb
View Profile
Inner circle
Norfolk, UK
1141 Posts

Profile of simplymagicweb
Go for the safety pin option but attached at top and bottom of the gimmick to ensure it stays flush to the jacket - obviously this would be a more permanent attachment but would avoid the use of the "standard" attachment method.
Magically,

Website - www.simplymagic.co.uk
Twitter - www.twitter.com/simplymagic19
Facebook - www.facebook.com/SeanGoodmanMagician

Creator of Secret Servante, Genetics, Tick Tock, Starstruck, CelebriDate, MagiDate, Focus, SIGMA and R2R
Ron Vergilio
View Profile
Special user
Murrieta, CA
835 Posts

Profile of Ron Vergilio
Would a patch of Velcro work?
May the magic in your life never disappear

*** Lou Serrano's Steel Ball Routine ***
lovely
View Profile
New user
8 Posts

Profile of lovely
Quote:
On Jul 6, 2016, Ron Vergilio wrote:
Would a patch of Velcro work?

Literally anything would work that is meant to attach something to something else. You could sew it, you could use gaffer tape, you could use velcro.

It's a great device.
efrados
View Profile
Regular user
Montevideo, Uruguay
111 Posts

Profile of efrados
The thing with the safety pins is that I am afraid that by the weight of the Eisenhower dollars would break, same thing with the sewing but I'll give it a try .. I have a spare one Smile
simplymagicweb
View Profile
Inner circle
Norfolk, UK
1141 Posts

Here's a clip of my fav coin routine using SS - https://youtu.be/80jEfFpAW7s

I'm still offering the FREE PDF which includes this routine, plus my 3 fly and wild coin routines all utilising SS too. Just drop me a PM and I'll send you a link to the PDF

Thanks again for your support guys
Magically,

Creator of Secret Servante, Genetics, Tick Tock, Starstruck, CelebriDate, MagiDate, Focus, SIGMA and R2R
Poof-Daddy
View Profile
Inner circle
Considering Stopping At Exactly
5188 Posts

Profile of Poof-Daddy
And the free PDF is well worth getting and putting a little time in with. Smile
Cancer Sux - It is time to find a Cure

Don't spend so much time trying not to die that you forget how to live - H's wife to H on CSI Miami (paraphrased).

Smile Smile
mh1001
View Profile
Special user
602 Posts

Profile of mh1001
Thanks Sean, I received the PDF and read the 12 pages. And I like it.
EZrhythm
View Profile
Inner circle
Only three EZ payments for a PDF of my
1258 Posts

Profile of EZrhythm
There are liquid sewing products that will allow you to "glue" the SS on and then peel it off as desired- https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00C1RSYZS?psc=1
Although if you desire the most permanent bond I would apply with a glue gun. https://www.amazon.com/Surebonder-GM-160......glue+gun
How many magicians does it take to change a lightbulb? Regardless, for magicians darkness is a time for d'lite.
efrados
View Profile
Regular user
Montevideo, Uruguay
111 Posts

Profile of efrados
My mother sewed a couple of buttons side by side two SS and with a piece of fabric with button-holes. so I have two SS side by side ( on the same side ) with no magnets!
EZrhythm
View Profile
Inner circle
Only three EZ payments for a PDF of my
1258 Posts

Profile of EZrhythm
Very cool idea... Thanks Mom!
How many magicians does it take to change a lightbulb? Regardless, for magicians darkness is a time for d'lite.
StarManager
View Profile
Inner circle
Maui, Hawaii
1111 Posts

Profile of StarManager
I got one and love it!
"I'm a professional magician and once in a while I even work." Jonathan Todd Excelsior (StarManager)
DavidJComedy
View Profile
New user
Boston, MA
79 Posts

Profile of DavidJComedy
Hey guys. Late to the party on this. I've never used devices like this but would like to start. Seems like this one is super easy. Is that actually the case? How much practice is needed to make it so smooth? Thanks in advance.
David
davidjcomedy.com
simplymagicweb
View Profile
Inner circle
Norfolk, UK
1141 Posts

It's really easy to use - just drop your hand by your side and as your fingers go under the jacket you can quickly drop or retrieve items into or out of Secret Servante. Check out the thread and look at the feedback - any specific questions, feel free to send me a personal message David.
Magically,

J-Mac
View Profile
Inner circle
Ridley Park, PA
5339 Posts

Profile of J-Mac
Not really a matter of using the servante. As long as you can handle coins well it's just as easy as using your pockets.

Jim
Signet
View Profile
Loyal user
255 Posts

Profile of Signet
I really like this servante. I recently got it and have been practicing with it. I plan on having my wife modify a hockey jersey to accept it. We go to see our local AHL team play. I usually do a couple of tricks while we're waiting on line and before the game starts. It goes over pretty well. I emailed Sean and he sent me the pdf. Great routines in there. They can be adapted to use with a TUC coin. These can make a novice look a lot more like an expert.
simplymagicweb
View Profile
Inner circle
Norfolk, UK
1141 Posts

Hi Signet. Glad you liked the routines on the pdf - if anyone would also like a copy just email me at sean@simplymagic.co.uk and I’ll sort it.
Magically,

lumberjohn
View Profile
Special user
Memphis, TN
620 Posts

Profile of lumberjohn
Sean graciously sent me a copy of his PDF, Secret Coin Routines, and I am very pleased. Included are modular routines for producing and vanishing four coins as well as Coins Across, Wild Coin, and Three Fly. All leverage the power of Sean's Secret Servante. These are routines that are so much cleaner and deceptive with a holdout and Sean's is one of the best. He knows the best ways to employ the SS and shares them with you in fully choreographed and scripted routines that any coin worker would be glad to have in his arsenal. These build on the magnificent work of David Roth and Daryl, so you know these are solid effects. If you have a SS and want to incorporate it into some powerful magic, PM Sean. You'll be glad you did.
simplymagicweb
View Profile
Inner circle
Norfolk, UK
1141 Posts

Thanks Lumberjohn. The pdf is a labour of love, and a thank you to everyone who has supported me via Secret Servante - thanks again for your support
Magically,

amirb401
View Profile
Regular user
141 Posts

Profile of amirb401
Hey friends !
I have bought SS via penguin and xant eait to use it. on a vacation yet its already on my table Smile
Where can I get the pdf ?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical Accessories » » Sean Goodman's 'Secret Servante' (122 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..11~12~13~14 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.15 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL