The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical Accessories » » Sean Goodman's 'Secret Servante' (124 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7..12~13~14 [Next]
jordi_narpati
View Profile
New user
Indonesia
29 Posts

Profile of jordi_narpati
I have just received it watch all the instruction and test it all out.. I use a waistcoat as well and yes it fits me well! this is brilliant might even consider getting a second one Smile getting two will get you more possibility! totally love it!
Kaliix
View Profile
Inner circle
Connecticut
1990 Posts

Profile of Kaliix
How come every question about this gets answered except the one that asks what dealers in the US are going to carry this?

Bueller? Bueller? Bueller? Maybe someone's best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with this girl who knows if it's being sold by any US dealers. Maybe...
The greatest obstacle to discovery is not ignorance; it is the illusion of knowledge.
~Daniel J. Boorstin
tomsk192
View Profile
Inner circle
3894 Posts

Profile of tomsk192
It will be stocked by Penguin after Blackpool.

In the meantime, you can order it from Sean for $35 all in.
simplymagicweb
View Profile
Inner circle
Norfolk, UK
1415 Posts

Profile of simplymagicweb
Murphys will also have it after Blackpool 😄
Magically,

Website - www.simplymagic.co.uk
Twitter - www.twitter.com/simplymagic19
Facebook - www.facebook.com/SeanGoodmanMagician

Creator of BDZ, Holidayz, The Grayle, DUO, Secret Servante, Genetics, Vision, Tick Tock, Starstruck, CelebriDate, MagiDate, Focus, SIGMA and R2R
Jared
View Profile
Inner circle
Rhode Island, USA
1579 Posts

Profile of Jared
I agree with all the heaping praise from previous posts. It's easy to install, move if needed, light weight, and works flawlessly. I played with it an hour yesterday and found that it works best with coins, rings, and billets. A mercury folded card worked okay but the retrieval was not as smooth as I would have liked (maybe it was my technique?). Nevertheless, I'm super-happy with the purchase and will probably buy a second. This is NOT a pipe dream!
Philip Busk
View Profile
Loyal user
229 Posts

Profile of Philip Busk
Will I'm a sucker for great reviews on the Café so I just placed my order.
Philip Busk
JackMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
1986 Posts

Profile of JackMagic
One question do you have to have M*****ic coins for this to work or will any coins work
Jared
View Profile
Inner circle
Rhode Island, USA
1579 Posts

Profile of Jared
Any coins will work.
gjmagic
View Profile
Special user
UK
974 Posts

Profile of gjmagic
I've just received this from Sean, this is a keeper! So simple in design and operation, you will have this down after just a couple of tries, this piece of kit is equivalent to stand up lapping Smile

This is just perfect for coin work, and as mentioned, billet work. I just like the fact that it has cleaned up one of my coin effects in two ways, it has eliminated one trip to the pocket, and it has also solved the problem of getting one ahead whilst showing my hands empty....

If you do any coin routines which involve sl..ving this could eliminate the need to in some routines.

I really love this Sean, clever thinking mate!

Gary Jones.
MIMC Gold Star

www.garyjonesmagic.com

gary@garyjonesmagic.com

DVDs/Effects; The Unknown - iCandy - More iCandy 1 & 2 - Dupes - 52 0n 1 Project - 74% Self Working - Flying Tonight - Pocket This - 6 Pack Coins - 6 Pack Cards - Thought Wave - Noted - Duality - Live Lecture Vol 1 - Pseudo Pickpocket - iContact - Shock Twist - Thought of Cards Across Plus - Touched - Colour Diffusion - Look No Hands Wayne Dobson - Automata - Box Pad - No Frills Lecture Notes 1 & 2 - The Ammo - Double Cross - Initial Here - Automata 2 - Black Market - Trick Soup - Automata 3 - Penguin Live Lecture - Upper Hand - Cartoon Capers - At The Table Lecture - Life's a Beach Vol 1 - Life's A Beach Vol 2 - Alas Chris and Jones.
Andrew Zuber
View Profile
Inner circle
Los Angeles, CA
3017 Posts

Profile of Andrew Zuber
I second what Gary says above - this thing is brilliant and the concept is so simple - proof that it's not necessary to overthink everything. I love it. Highly recommended!
"I'm sorry - if you were right, I would agree with you." -Robin Williams, Awakenings
simplymagicweb
View Profile
Inner circle
Norfolk, UK
1415 Posts

Thanks for the kind comments guys. I've tried to produce something which is practical and great value for money - something which is simply cheap is expensive if it's not used, so I hope Secret Servante will become an everyday item for magicians. Thanks again 😄
Magically,

Creator of BDZ, Holidayz, The Grayle, DUO, Secret Servante, Genetics, Vision, Tick Tock, Starstruck, CelebriDate, MagiDate, Focus, SIGMA and R2R
MR Effecto
View Profile
Inner circle
2835 Posts

Profile of MR Effecto
Can this go on both sides of the Jacket?
Raj Suman
View Profile
Veteran user
318 Posts

Profile of Raj Suman
Yes it goes both ways
MR Effecto
View Profile
Inner circle
2835 Posts

Profile of MR Effecto
Thank you. Getting this for sure when I get home in a week.
bobgill
View Profile
Regular user
103 Posts

Profile of bobgill
Sean,
Had a chance to work with it since I posted my immediate-reaction review, and it is both a doddle and a joy to work with. I particularly love the fact that you can slip it off one garment and onto another in a nanosecond.
Now I'm waiting for the outsize version that can replace my ball-holder (no, not Calvin Kleins: the wire thing I use for my chop cup final load)
Best
Bob
aceofspades71
View Profile
New user
73 Posts

Profile of aceofspades71
Just received my SS and I am very happy to report that this is great simple and well made idea for everyday use. I took a plunge based on reading all the reviews here and wasn't sure if this will be as good as everybody was saying it is. I'm glad I did ! Thank you Sean!
Cheers, Thomas from Australia
simplymagicweb
View Profile
Inner circle
Norfolk, UK
1415 Posts

Cheers Thomas - happy to be spreading the love down-under!
Magically,

NebA
View Profile
Regular user
112 Posts

Profile of NebA
Hey Sean or anyone else who has this, I see that it can be done with an untucked dress shirt, but do you think it would work with a T-shirt? Thanks in advance.
takeachance
View Profile
Inner circle
3777 Posts

Profile of takeachance
Quote:
On Feb 12, 2015, aceofspades71 wrote:
Just received my SS and I am very happy to report that this is great simple and well made idea for everyday use. I took a plunge based on reading all the reviews here and wasn't sure if this will be as good as everybody was saying it is. I'm glad I did ! Thank you Sean!

Hmmmm, when did you order, I ordered on the 28th and it hasn't arrived as yet. Usually only takes 7 days from England, starting to worry as I go away after the weekend. How many days did your order take to arrive aceofspades?
aceofspades71
View Profile
New user
73 Posts

Profile of aceofspades71
Quote:
On Feb 12, 2015, takeachance wrote:
Quote:
On Feb 12, 2015, aceofspades71 wrote:

Hmmmm, when did you order, I ordered on the 28th and it hasn't arrived as yet. Usually only takes 7 days from England, starting to worry as I go away after the weekend. How many days did your order take to arrive aceofspades?

I ordered with paypal on Jan.29th and received it in Perth on Feb.12th, hope this helps!
Cheers
Thomas
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical Accessories » » Sean Goodman's 'Secret Servante' (124 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7..12~13~14 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL