The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Becoming a member of PEA (39 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6
Mifune
View Profile
Loyal user
Spain
266 Posts

Profile of Mifune
Thank you for the link and for your answer. My understanding was that you were good friends, but I didn't want to ask you a so personal question.
Lior
View Profile
Inner circle
1962 Posts

Profile of Lior
Quote:
On Sep 8, 2015, ddyment wrote:
There are no PEA members resident in Russia at the moment. As to which members might speak Russian, it's difficult to know.

I can speak very little Polish and a lot of hebrew

Lior
The Lior Touch
https://1amagic.com/
PEA Dave Lederman Award 2009
PEA Dunninger Award 2001
Life Time Achivmeant IUPA 2016
innercirclewannabe
View Profile
Inner circle
Ireland
1597 Posts

Profile of innercirclewannabe
Quote:
On Sep 9, 2015, Lior wrote:
Quote:
On Sep 8, 2015, ddyment wrote:
There are no PEA members resident in Russia at the moment. As to which members might speak Russian, it's difficult to know.

I can speak very little Polish and a lot of hebrew

Lior

I speak a lot of Russian, but, I am not a member of the P.E.A.
Smile
Tá sé ach cleas má dhéanann tú sé cuma mhaith ar cheann.
mastermindreader
View Profile
1949 - 2017
Seattle, WA
12586 Posts

Profile of mastermindreader
We don't speak any language at PEA functions. We just send mental images to one another.
AttnPls
View Profile
Special user
554 Posts

Profile of AttnPls
Cashetta and I attempted to contact the PEA on multiple occasions in the past and never received a response. Gave up.
mastermindreader
View Profile
1949 - 2017
Seattle, WA
12586 Posts

Quote:
On Sep 9, 2015, AttnPls wrote:
Cashetta and I attempted to contact the PEA on multiple occasions in the past and never received a response. Gave up.

When was that? Cashetta, in fact, contacted me and spoke with several PEA members in Las Vegas. Did you request an application?

Information on how to get an application is available to anyone interested. Just follow the instructions on the PEA site.

If you had a problem and contacted me (I'm a founder of the organization, of counsel to the Board of Directors, and am easily accessible right here on the Café) it would have been quickly resolved.
Bill Cushman
View Profile
Inner circle
Florida
2876 Posts

Profile of Bill Cushman
Quote:
On Sep 9, 2015, AttnPls wrote:

Plus I seem to recall that your partner for your cabaret shows was a PEA member. Wasn't he able to help?
mastermindreader
View Profile
1949 - 2017
Seattle, WA
12586 Posts

Any PEA member would have been happy to him.
AttnPls
View Profile
Special user
554 Posts

Profile of AttnPls
It was during the first run of "The Extra Large Medium" in Fort Lauderdale - before the show moved to Vegas and long before my Cabaret show partner joined the PEA. I don't know what was going on with the PEA during that perioud, but we sent a few emails to the PEA and never got any response back. We kind of lost interest after that.
mastermindreader
View Profile
1949 - 2017
Seattle, WA
12586 Posts

Cashetta and I spoke about PEA membership just last year at MindVention, as I said.
MagicalEducator
View Profile
Veteran user
369 Posts

Profile of MagicalEducator
This is an amazing organization with many of the top minds in the field. I'd love to be able to join one day but I just like meat too much.

Jeff
Voted "Canada's Most Inspirational Magician"
www.MagicalEducator.com

Check out my column "Magic is Education" in Vanish Magazine
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Becoming a member of PEA (39 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL