The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Q&A prop advice UK (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Nottingham Magician
View Profile
New user
Nottingham
46 Posts

Profile of Nottingham Magician
Does anyone know where I can get a 10" frosted ballot box (lockable) or equivalent in the UK (as suggested by John Riggs)for a Q&A routine I am piecing together. I have contacted a few POS companies etc but so far their replies have been fruitless.... Failing that if anyone has one of a similar nature to sell - I may be interested.....
AnthemFlint
View Profile
New user
70 Posts

Profile of AnthemFlint
What I always did was take a clear receptacle and use sandpaper to frost it.
rowland
View Profile
Inner circle
1526 Posts

Profile of rowland
Quote:
On Jan 23, 2015, Nottingham Magician wrote:
Does anyone know where I can get a 10" frosted ballot box (lockable) or equivalent in the UK (as suggested by John Riggs)for a Q&A routine I am piecing together. I have contacted a few POS companies etc but so far their replies have been fruitless.... Failing that if anyone has one of a similar nature to sell - I may be interested.....

You could get one made out of clear Perspex and coat it with privacy film. The sort of stuff that is put on bathroom windows.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Q&A prop advice UK (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL