The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » Art Vanderlay Lecture (Penguin LIVE) (4 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Mind Guerrilla
View Profile
Inner circle
Queens, NY
2655 Posts

Profile of Mind Guerrilla
I thought this was a good lecture. Although this was his first, Mr. Vanderlay appeared confident and comfortable. He was also conscientious enough to be well prepared and organized.

The first part of the lecture dealt with some mentalism effects of the traditional variety. These were respectable but the most interesting part of the lecture was the second half, which dealt with "Ele-Mentalism." It came with a disclaimer, which I'm not sure was necessary(the ethicality of any effect is connected to a particular performer's premise/presentation.). As it stands, I believe this lecture is now the most accessible source for those interested in cloud busting type effects. I thought it was an excellent overview.

Mr. Vanderlay was also generous enough to provide a PDF of lecture notes to purchasers, including three bonus effects for those who do not find elemental manipulation to be their cup of tea.

Well done.
Art Vanderlay
View Profile
Special user
All I Read Was Corinda And Now I Have
642 Posts

Profile of Art Vanderlay
Thank you for the review!

I am so pleased you enjoyed it Smile

I had an absolute blast doing it and everyone at Penguin are amazing people.

I feel very honoured to have done a penguin lecture.

Kind regards
Art
THE MAN WHO CONTROLS THE ELEMENTS!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » Art Vanderlay Lecture (Penguin LIVE) (4 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.06 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL