The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All in the cards » » Card to wallet (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

wilcom629
View Profile
New user
14 Posts

Profile of wilcom629
I have a few gimmicked wallets that pretty much languish in the other room, unused in performance.
I do have, however, one card to wallet effect using any wallet and one double backed card. The wallet is visible and untouched until the final reveal and it never fails to stun the audience.......But I still buy the gimmicked wallets as if something truly magical will come my way. I guess I'll never learn.
Claudio
View Profile
Inner circle
Europe
1568 Posts

Profile of Claudio
Is it the classic effect where you take the card from the wallet face down and put it on top of the deck before the reveal?
warren
View Profile
Inner circle
uk
3263 Posts

Profile of warren
One of the things that I'm finding with the latest batch of card to wallets is that they no longer seem to have the press stud clasp fastener that secures the wallet and thus in my mind makes the effect so much stronger.....manufacturers please take note Smile
Philip Busk
View Profile
Loyal user
229 Posts

Profile of Philip Busk
I love wallets. I only use one but can't help buying more. It's a sickness.
Philip Busk
Bogbadger
View Profile
Elite user
Hookland
498 Posts

Profile of Bogbadger
I'm looking to buy my first wallet for card and bank note to wallet routines and wondered which one any of you would recommend if you had to buy just one today? It needs to be available to purchase from the UK.
TerrorInt
View Profile
Regular user
144 Posts

Profile of TerrorInt
Quote:
On Feb 6, 2015, warren wrote:
One of the things that I'm finding with the latest batch of card to wallets is that they no longer seem to have the press stud clasp fastener that secures the wallet and thus in my mind makes the effect so much stronger.....manufacturers please take note Smile

I use the Espionage wallet. There are a few different ways it can be used, but the main CTW mechanism presents as a zipped pocket. Because of the way it doubles as an external p**k, the design makes it super easy to produce a card in a sealed envelope in a zippered wallet compartment requiring no more motion than taking your wallet out of your pocket normally takes.

One of my friends is particularly fascinated with how much stuff I carry around in that little zippered pocket.
AidanHeritage
View Profile
Regular user
102 Posts

Profile of AidanHeritage
You might like to check out Richard Pinners PET - he has full peformance (and instructions) on his site, so you can see what you get and what you have to do before you buy.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All in the cards » » Card to wallet (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.2 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL