The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Deckless! » » Can't remember the name of this trick (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Eldini
View Profile
Regular user
Las Vegas
127 Posts

Profile of Eldini
Hello all,

I learned a trick but now forgot where. (Could be first time this has happened in history?)

Four Aces are displayed. I give the spectator the Ace of Clubs, then the Ace of Spades. "spades on top, clubs on the bottom", I snap my fingers and they change places. Snap them again and they change back. Oh you want to see? remember spades on top, clubs on the bottom." snap my fingers and they change places."

The spectator turns the cards over and shows he is holding the red aces, I am holding the black.

Any ideas?

Thanks!
QuailCreek
View Profile
Veteran user
McKenna, WA
387 Posts

Profile of QuailCreek
Sounds like Doctor Dailey's last card trick.
Regards,
Silverthorne
videoman
View Profile
Inner circle
5264 Posts

Profile of videoman
Yep, the name is Daley's Last Trick.
There have been several variations over the years including a gaffed version called Double Backs by Jon Allen.
Eldini
View Profile
Regular user
Las Vegas
127 Posts

Profile of Eldini
Thanks!
MeetMagicMike
View Profile
Inner circle
Gainesville Fl
3248 Posts

Profile of MeetMagicMike
Sounds exactly like Greg Wilsons "Weighted Aces" which is his presentation of "Daley's Last Trick"
Magic Mike

MeetMagicMike.com

I took the Pledge
tophatter
View Profile
Inner circle
connecticut
3029 Posts

Profile of tophatter
I love performing this trick your right mike Greg Wilsons Weighted Aces learned it years ago & still perform it to this day !!
Mb217
View Profile
Inner circle
8820 Posts

Profile of Mb217
Stellar Card/Closeup Man, Bill Malone does a great Weighted Aces aka Dr. Daley's Last Trick…It's the version I've been doing for years and years. Smile

*Oh, and Jon Allen's great version of The Daley Trick is the effect on steroids, probably the most magical of the genre.

-Mb
*Check out my latest: MBs Mini Lecture on Coin Magic, The MB Tanspo PLUS, MB's Morgan, Copper Silver INC, Double Trouble, FlySki, Crimp Change - REDUX!, and other fine magic at gumroad.com/mb217magic Smile

"Believe in YOU, and you will see the greatest magic that ever was." -Mb Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Deckless! » » Can't remember the name of this trick (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.16 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL